Any chance of more HELLRAISER guests

sphoenix

Hellraisers in 3D!

Promising that “I’m going back to doing what I do best,†Bob Weinstein has unveiled several films to be released by Dimension over the next year, many in 3-D.

“Scream IV†will start production in April or May as the first of a new trilogy and the company is talking to Wes Craven to direct, Weinstein reports. Neve Campbell, Courteney Cox and David Arquette will star.

Robert Rodriguez is writing “Spy Kids IV,†which he will direct in 3D. The movie will be made in partnership with Disney and will start shooting in March 2010, Weinstein said.

In addition, the company wants to shoot “Halloween III†in 3-D, aiming to release it in October 2010. Dimension also is remaking the cult classic, “Children of the Corn.â€

Scream4_FLEMING

“I’m heading back to my franchise films,†Weinstein declared, citing plans to shoot sequels to “Hellraisers†and “Scanners†in 3D. Also on the slate are “Short Circuit†and “American Werewolf in London.†“These films are our strength and we are committed to doing them in style.â€

The first three “Scream†pictures registered grosses of roughly $100 million a piece in the U.S.

Weinstein also said that “The Road†will open wide on November 25th in some 800 theatres.

In response to a query, Weinstein said “there is no question that financing is readily available to produce and market these films.†He added: “I am eager to expand our scope in the 3D business.â€

• 2 weeks later...

More Hellraiser news for the fans out there!

Grimm up North Horror festival in Manchester on Friday 30th October. There's a special screening of Hellraiser at 11.30pm with guests Doug Bradley, Simon Bamford and Nicholas Vince.

Gutted I can't be there :huh:

• 2 weeks later...

Doug, Simon and Nic are doing quite a few signings throughout the UK soon and Barbie Wilde is joining them for one somewhere else.

It would be great if showmasters could bring more Hellraiser guests including Ashley Laurence and Kenneth Cranham!

The Grimm fesrival would be amazing just to see Hellraiser on the big screen! Wish I could go!

Hasn't there been a cenobite reunion doing the rounds for the past few years? If that's the case, I'd love to see those guys. But I'm excited that Doug Bradley is going to be at this con.

*edited - no discussion of other events is allowed on this forum, thank you*

I'm still going to collectormania, but if collectormania could get any more cenobites I'd be over the moon.

Edited by DavidB

• 4 weeks later...