Show closing times?

18blue78

Bit of a daft question here, but what time does the show close in the afternoon, and do the guests stay right until the end?

I normally try to get to the events as early as I can, but for this one I'm looking to get there around 3:30pm-4:00pm on the Saturday.

Just wanting to know in advance if I'd still be able to meet the guests or would I be too late?

Most guests are usually there for the whole day. There is the odd exception though - most commonly with the older guests who may slip off early if they aren't feeling well or if they are tired (George Kennedy did this on the Saturday at AG13).

I reckon you should be safe to get there around that time and meet most of the signers. Though, I'd always want to ensure I was on the earlier side just in case any of the guests do slip off.

• Showmasters Admin

Most guests are usually there for the whole day. There is the odd exception though - most commonly with the older guests who may slip off early if they aren't feeling well or if they are tired (George Kennedy did this on the Saturday at AG13).

I reckon you should be safe to get there around that time and meet most of the signers. Though, I'd always want to ensure I was on the earlier side just in case any of the guests do slip off.

You are spot on there.

As we have considerably older guests than any other show they do sometimes get tired and have to leave early. Although it normally only affects the receptions and dinner. However this year we have a slightly younger guest base so hopefully at around that time you should be o.k.

As always though as i have done on many occasions if you miss a guest we will try and get the item signed for you . Most guests will be there to the very end but please try not to cut it too fine.

Dave