Ticket issues FAQ

• Showmasters Admin

I placed an order in the last 3 weeks and it was cancelled:

Please print off your confirmation email and the email that cancelled the order and bring ID.

ENTRY TICKETS, TALK AND PHOTO TICKETS: Join the PRE-PAID queue - A crew member will come to you. Your entire order has been packed, so you will be able to pay for the whole thing (photo and talk tickets as well) in the queue, this will need to be paid for in CASH!

I placed an International order in the last 3 weeks and it's not arrived:

Please print off your confirmation email and bring ID.

ENTRY TICKETS, TALK AND PHOTO TICKETS: Join the PRE-PAID queue - A crew member will come to you. Your entire order has been packed, once we verify who you are, you'll then be given your tickets (this will include any talk or photo tickets).

If the order was sent and not arrived. You'll go thought the below process.

I placed an order and my tickets did not arrive or some of my tickets are missing or some are wrong:

Please print off your confirmation email and bring ID.

ENTRY TICKETS: Join the PRE-PAID queue - A crew member will come to you and we will look at sorting out your entry tickets.

TALK AND PHOTO TICKETS: You will need to go to the org booth for them to check the order and then sort out the remaining tickets you ordered.

I bought standard tickets on-line but I now want early-bird:

Join the PAY-ON-THE-DAY queue - When you get to the ticket booth, hand over your standard ticket and £5 and you will be given an early-bird ticket.

Edited by Too Tall