Superb guest list

Helmut Heisig

Hello Dave,

you have a great guest list for Autographica 13 until now.It`s a pity,that Stuttgart have not a daily air connection to Birmingham.So it`s not possible for me to come there.I`m looking forward to your shows in London.

But if I could come,my favourites where I absolute would like to meet at A 13 are astronaut Scott Carpenter (I met him for two times at your show in London,a very nice man),Bruce McCandless,Joan Collins,Ernest Borgnine,George Kennedy and soccer player Sir Geoff Hurst.I´m a soccer fan as well and a very good friend of mine is the former german FIFA-Referee Rudolf Kreitlein.We meet us time and time again.Rudolf Kreitlein umpired the Quarter final of the World Cup 1966,Argentina vs.England (0:1),in Wembley.He sends off the argentinian player Antonio Rattin but he wouldn`t like to go.The game was interrupted for appr.10 minutes.Sir Geoff Hurst scored the goal for England in that game.I hope Sir Geoff Hurst will attend at Autographica in London as well sometimes.I would like to talk with him about this historical game in Wembley in July 1966 and,maybe,he reminds to my friend FIFA-Referee Rudolf Kreitlein.

I hope your show in Birmingham will be successful Dave and you all will have a great time there.

Best from Stuttgart,

Helmut