Thank you, Showmasters!

Blackbird

What a wonderful event you put on! The guests were brilliant, of course, trolleyed or not, but I really want to thank all of you for being so open and welcoming to attendees old and new. Despite occasional crossed signals, you always kept your cool in my experience of this event and were friendly and professional in your dealings with us and the guests. It's also a real pleasure to be able to chat and joke with all of you for a few seconds here and there whilst waiting for photos and autographs. It makes the time pass more easily and focuses our attention on the fun and camaraderie of the event, rather than the pain in one's feet caused by poor shoe judgement. :D

Thank you for listening to our concerns from The Hub. Knowing that you do that makes a huge and positive difference for us as attendees, and makes the flight across the Atlantic completely worth the jetlag.

Thank you for a great lineup of guests. Even the Grumpy/Drunky ones were fun. (Especially Drunky. :YAHOO:)

Finally, thank you so, so much for a beautifully run, fantastically fun event. I can't wait for The Hub 3! ^_^