Fans, can i have some help!

suzanne

Hey guys! I hope you are all well!

I'm currently doing a 5 minute radio feature on Twilight for my radio project at university and i was wondering if i could get some help!

Basically i need to get some interviews from fans (it would be even better if i could get some from the auction winners) which would have to be done over the phone, unless your luckily living in Birmingham and i can meet up with you!!

Let me know if your interested!

Thanks guys

Suz xoxo

Edited by suzanne

What are the dates and times? Add me on MSN or e-mail me

loopylass2775696@aol.com

xxxx

Oh right cool, i've added u but to you and eyone else, it isn't like a serious strict interview, literally its really informal! lol

Suz xoxo

I'm currently doing a 5 minute radio feature on Twilight for my radio project at university and i was wondering if i could get some help!

Basically i need to get some interviews from fans (it would be even better if i could get some from the auction winners) which would have to be done over the phone, unless your luckily living in Birmingham and i can meet up with you!!

Thanks guys

Suz xoxo

what do you want to know?? I am one of the auction winners..

:P Oh guys thats wicked!!

Well if u have msn or an e-mail which i can get like your number over that would be great!

Thanks loads!!

Suz xoxo

I think its great you're doing a radio interview for uni project based on twilight! I'd love to share abt the winning the auction!

:D Oh guys thats wicked!!

Well if u have msn or an e-mail which i can get like your number over that would be great!

Thanks loads!!

Suz xoxo

I think its great you're doing a radio interview for uni project based on twilight! I'd love to share abt the winning the auction!

lol that would be great Mrs Patz!!! Do you have an e-mail or an msn i can contact you with?

xoxo

;) Oh guys thats wicked!!

Thanks loads!!

Suz xoxo

You can add me on msn- shda_sanarita@hotmail.com

Thanks guys

Suz xoxo

Hey hun,

I do Broadcast Journalism at uni, so I hear you on your project! Wish I could do a 5 minute radio feature on Twilight! What do you study?

My uni has an ISDN line, and I imagine yours would too. So I can't meet you, but you can still get broadcast quality audio from me? I won two guest encounters, by the way, and I'm American (for logistics). Let me know if you want to chat, and I'll find out what our ISDN number is and book a slot in the radio studio.

xxx

Thanks guys

Suz xoxo

Hey hun,

I do Broadcast Journalism at uni, so I hear you on your project! Wish I could do a 5 minute radio feature on Twilight! What do you study?

My uni has an ISDN line, and I imagine yours would too. So I can't meet you, but you can still get broadcast quality audio from me? I won two guest encounters, by the way, and I'm American (for logistics). Let me know if you want to chat, and I'll find out what our ISDN number is and book a slot in the radio studio.

xxx

Hey I am American as well!!

Thanks guys

Suz xoxo

Hey hun,

xxx

Hey I am American as well!!

Hey! Hope you are well!

I study Media and Communications. I'm not sure about that ISDN thign as i've only just started radio so i only know the basics! So i'm just going to try my best with phone interviews even though i wish i got some better ones at the convention!

:D Oh guys thats wicked!!

Thanks loads!!

Suz xoxo

do you have facebook?

Hey! thanks for being up for helping!

I do have facebook if thats easier for you. My full name is Suzanne Chetty, or would you prefer me to contact you through e-mail?

xoxo

Suzanne, the ISDN thing is REALLY easy, promise! Just ask one of your tutors if your radio studio has one (I imagine it would) and if they could show you how to use it/record from it. What editing software do you use? Chances are, if you do something with radio again in the future, you'll use an ISDN at some point. Loads of big organisations have them, so you don't have to meet someone in person in order to interview them and get broadcast quality audio. Just think about it and speak to one of your tutors. I'd definitely recommend it though if you're already going to be interviewing people over the phone in the radio studio. :)

Suzanne, the ISDN thing is REALLY easy, promise! Just ask one of your tutors if your radio studio has one (I imagine it would) and if they could show you how to use it/record from it. What editing software do you use? Chances are, if you do something with radio again in the future, you'll use an ISDN at some point. Loads of big organisations have them, so you don't have to meet someone in person in order to interview them and get broadcast quality audio. Just think about it and speak to one of your tutors. I'd definitely recommend it though if you're already going to be interviewing people over the phone in the radio studio. :)

Oh right cool, i'll try and find out, but i have no idea what software we use! I haven't worked in the studio yet like doing live stuff. All i've been doing is recording using a marantz and then editing it on Adobe Audition!

Oh right cool, i'll try and find out, but i have no idea what software we use! I haven't worked in the studio yet like doing live stuff. All i've been doing is recording using a marantz and then editing it on Adobe Audition!

I'm giddy right now, haha! I love talking broadcasting!

You're further ahead than you think. You'll edit your package on Adobe Audition. If I'm remembering correctly, you'll be recording from the ISDN onto Adobe as well, and it really is easy as.

The ISDN line is just like a telephone line, but it involves a microphone on both ends. So the quality of audio you get is much better than in a phone recording. It sounds as if you've taken a marantz and spoken to someone in person, but it's for cases when that's not possible (such as this).

So basically, you'll go into the studio, phone me up on my ISDN number, make sure the right things are turned up on the switchboard (your lecturer will be able to tell you which one and how high), hit record on Adobe Audition, and we'll just chat for a bit. When you're finished, you'll have our conversation already loaded onto Adobe and ready to edit! It really is brilliant. You can take what we've said and put it into a video editing software, such as Avid, and use it in a TV piece as well. I <3 ISDN's!

Good Lord, I'm such a nerd!