BRING ON THE TRUMPETS

• Replies 592
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oooo i gave in a read midnight sun... i had to it was just there on my computer screen....way too much temptation

I have to say it is amazing but for those who havent read it yet dont give in as i bet it will be much better when fully finished and published :)

i know it'll be amazing, whoever leaked it is a complete idiot :unsure:

nahhh you didnt murder the thread, the lack of announcements in general murdered the forum haha, beginning to wish it hadnt sold out so quickly

movie night tonight i think :thumbup: i really wanna watch the notebook and possibly anastacia (my all time fave disney film)

Edited by Twilightxx

i havent managed to watch the notebook :'(

stupid essay took me longer than i thought it would be and i need an earli-ish night tonight for uni tommorow :P

but i do love it, no matter how many times i watch it, it still makes me cry.

yess bursaries/maintence loans are goood, they're the ones you dont have to pay back in years to come :) its the student loans that are the nasty ones.

im only studying a BTEC at university, so i just get EMA, and a small grant(that got before xmas) i start my degree in october (hopefully get some bursary in time for ET2 :D) my tutors are gonna love me, needing 3 days off two weeks into the course

and yes ive added you on facebooook, hiiii :) lol

Hey all, the official Peter Facinelli fansite emailed me asking for comments on meeting him at ET1 and photos I have of him! I sent a message through there after the con thanking him for coming. I have emailed them my photos facinelli but I think there would be looking for someone who had more contact with him, like in the guest encounters, meal or the dances.

If they email back looking for more people, is anyone interested??