fanfic entry -

mflavin

A short story about what goes through Victoria’s mind after she’s finished grieving for James and starts to plot her revenge.

Why now? Just as my life seemed to be perfect it got ripped apart at the seams. The only person that I had ever loved was taken away from me! And now, I have to face the rest of eternity alone.

Edward Cullen will pay for this; for shattering my heart.

Seeing Bella dead would crush him, but just feeding and dumping her body isn’t nearly cruel enough. I have big plans for her.

She’ll get off lightly though. Compared to what Edward and the rest of his disgusting coven have coming for them. Bella’s death will be a walk in the park compared to what the golden eyes have coming for them.

Ugh—golden eyes, it makes me sick to even try to think about how they are twisting their natural instincts into something that was never meant to be. A vampire not drinking blood is like a fish trying to live out of water…… Stupid, and very pointless. It’s practically begging for death. Like getting down onto your knees and begging a serial killer to shoot you through the head.

Still, that means that they will last longer. They’ll be tougher; used to suffering. It will be easier to make it slower that way. Draw out every little bit of fight in them until their spirits are battered and beaten, and they have no hope left in them.

They all rely on each-other so much. Splitting them up should make them insane.

They will learn what it is like to have their sanity ripped from its hinges.

Revenge won’t mend my heart one bit, but this is something that I have to do.

How will I ever be whole again without my soul-mate, the only thing in the universe that mattered to me. He’s gone and he’s never coming back. I know it but won’t accept it at the same time. I can only hope that this existence of solitude is fast, and that the world gets swallowed into hell taking with it any beast that would ever befriend the retched coven that stole my whole reason for existence away from me.

I’m lost in the darkness.

By Millie Flavin :P