Thanks Jason what a great LFCC!

zephyrbrett

Well I have to admit I was one of the people who had a moan after the last collectormania but WHAT A SHOW LFCC WAS. :D

We loved the layout, the venue, the crew, THE GUESTS, the atmosphere, the relaxed atmosphere, the way the guests were all together so you could get you VTs quickly, the way the pre booked tickets were handed out, did I say the GUESTS. As there had been a bit more publicity I thought the die hard fans of show masters may end up being effected by the newbies but even this did not happen, everything was great.

Letting the pre paid guest's before the pay on the day Saturday was fair and I think this should always be the case. i.e 15 min's before.

I had a blast meeting Patrick Stewart, Rick Yune, Charles Dance, JOHN HURT :D (oh my god), Pete Postlethwaite, Christopher Lloyd, Karen Allen, Brad Dourif & John Landis (He was so much fun)

All I had to complain about when I came home was the guy I was stuck with in the queue this morning who drove me nuts and the girl who was handing out the VTs at the start of Brad Dourif's queue after 1. (She did nothing to me but did not seem to want to help anyone who had not been to a LFCC before which I thought was bad) As a woman I love a moan Ha Ha but I must say if this is all the bad stuff I have to say well roll on the next show - I CAN'T WAIT.

My favourite dealers today were :D BIG SCREEN & The GENUINE ARTICLE.

JASON :wub: Thank you so much it was a blast - The pumpkin shirt will have to come out again at the next show!!! ;)

This is the best show I have been to for ages, it was GREAT!

How was everyone elses LFCC?

Edited by zephyrbrett