Hotel room share?

Hey all!

I've already booked a hotel room for the 17th-20th October (3 nights) at the Park Inn hotel, it's a twin room non-smoking, and I was wondering if anyone that still needed a room wanted to share with me?

I'm a 23 year old female (turn 24 on the 17th October this year woohoo! Good timing for the convention or what???)

If you're interested in sharing, either post here or send me an email at jennyanndean@aol.com :thumbup:

If you cancel, I'm gonna try and nab yours :YAHOO:

G x

If you ring the hotel direct they will put you on a waiting list and call you if rooms get cancelled. :headscratch:

Thanks, they emailed me the other day saying I was on the waiting list, but u know... :YAHOO:... I should probably email them my mob number actually!! oooooh

G x

I have a Gold Ticket to the Hub, Have Tryed to book a Room but it is Now fully Booked !! Dame....im suck an idiot !!

Just wanted to know if anyone has an spare Bed in a Room that have booked ?? Willing to split the cost of the room, and will be driving up from london on the Friday morning and hoping to come back on the monday morning.

Im coming on my own but have a few people i know coming up for the Convention as well thou.

If any one Does can either message me, leave me a message here....Please !!

Flame