How to recognise people

zebredy

I'll be Captain John Hart from Torchwood on Saturday and Sunday, other days I'll be all multi-coloured in my other costume (look for tartan, pvc, spiky hair and kinky boots). And at night (bowling, party etc.) I'll choose between them. :D

i saw you and i was going to ask for a picture of your costumes but i was standing in the jb que and you walked past .. =[

i dont suppose you could post some pics of your costumes and can i ask how/where did you get it all? and how much did they both cost? .. coz they were brilliant x

My picture is my avatar and a bigger one is on my profile. I'll be there Sunday, feel free to say hi! Have a great weekend all!

i love your picture with james marsters its phitt... and yes that is an actual word lol :YAHOO:

i couldnt get any photo sessions when i went =[

but i did shake his hand .. :dance:

My boots were on sale in Barratts, jeans from Primark, t-shirt from BHS, belts from a market in Nottingham. The jacket was made entirely from scratch and isn't even close to being finished (that braiding was only temporary). The sword was from Uniquities, one of the cosplay swords they do. Still got to find guns & holsters and got to finish the boots/make a cover for the sword. Oh, and a wristrap.

The other Captain John was ace! :D

on the saturday i wore jeans and a black top, on the sunday i wore a denim mini skirt and a leopard print top, and monday i wore a backless orange top. the party i was in a red and black corset, black skinny jeans & during the first 5 minutes - heels and the next few hours - pink and black vans LOL#

x