tna lockdown results

monkeyking

X Division Xscape Match for the X Division Championship

"Black Machismo" Jay Lethal vs. Curry Man vs. Shark Boy vs. Consequences Creed vs. Johnny Devine vs. Sonjay Dutt

WINNER-Black Machismo" Jay Lethal :dance:

Queen Of The Cage match

Christy Hemme vs. Salinas vs. Jacqueline vs. Angelina Love vs. Roxxi Laveaux vs. Velvet Sky vs. Rhaka Khan vs. Traci Brooks

WINNER-Roxxi Laveaux (BOUT TIME) :dance:

KIP JAMES VS BG JAMES

WINNER- BG JAMES :dance:

Cuffed In The Cage match

The Latin American Xchange vs. The Motor City Machineguns vs. Black Reign & Rellik vs. Scott Steiner and Petey Williams vs. The Rock N Rave Infection vs. Kaz and Eric Young!

WINNERS-Kaz and Eric Young! :dance:

ODB and Gail Kim vs Awesome Kong and Raisha Saeed.

WINNERS-ODB and Gail Kim :dance:

Booker T and Sharmell vs. Robert Roode and Payton Banks

WINNERS-Booker T and Sharmell :dance:

Lethal Lockdown with Team Cage vs. Team Tomko!

WINNERS-Team Cage! :dance:

World Championship with Kurt Angle vs. Samoa Joe!

WINNER-Samoa Joe NEW TNA World Heavyweight Champion (WOOOOOOOOOO :dance:;) )

I saw the PPV on Monday and was so glad that Samoa Joe was finally trusted with the WOrld Title. I give Joe his due in that he was patient and never lost hope whilst the politics of wrestling kept people like Kurt "I don't do politics" Angle kept people down like the people who he moaned did the same to him in the WWE.

I think that this is the first PPV, WWE/ECW/WCW or TNA, where either all of the Heels or Babyfaces have been victorious in all of the matches.

Lockdown was a great PPV, and much better than last year's. Especially as it didn't have the awful Team 3D vs LAX Electrofied Cage Match!!!

All we need now is for Samoa Joe and TNA to sort out his contract. But the fact they have put the World Title on him is a sign it either has, or is soon to have, Joe sign a new contract. Going by the storyline, Joe did say to Jim Cornette that he would sign the contract if he left Lockdown as World Champion.