Guest Talk Transcript Request

Akira14

Otherwise it's fine if you need to close it because the request is not allowed.

Btw, I noticed there were people taking notes at the talks. I remember just the question I asked and the reply they gave, so I was wondering if someone reminded the ones they asked, instead.

As for me I asked:

- If Sendhil finds anything annoying about Mohinder that he would like to change

He replied in the same manner Milo could have, that he's greatest fault is that he trust people too much.

- If they ever heard themselves dubbed. (I'm writing my thesis on dubbing and subtitling so I was curious)

Only Sendhil heard himself dubbed, but it was all of Eastern countries dubbing. David's cousin (or was it just a friend :headscratch: ?) in Spain heard him in Alias and he heard himself in Alias videogame

- To Cristine: Slightly spoilerish: If the disappointment of the American viewers over Volume 2 hit on set too, because Tim Kring went so far as to write a letter to say he was sorry how the volume was turning out.

She said that there was an evident drop of 2 milion people in the audience, but on the street people were still rabid about it.

While Sendhil mentioned later Kring's letter, saying that romance didn't work well on Heroes.

Edited by Akira14