Kristanna News

Addz

Good to see there are other vistors to Kristanna.com as well as myself.

If you've checked that website recently you would have read the news that she is no longer going to be a juror at that film festival thingy.

Because, I've just read that she is soon gonna be shooting her next film and preparing to leave the country.

Oh!, and one last thing the region 1 DVD of T3 isn't an 18 it's actually a 17 over there, and for us, it's a mealsy s***ty 12.

Edited by Addz

ure right r rating is 17+ but every1 just says 18 anyway cause its easyier to relate with our own age groups. r rating is the highest rating in america. also thanks for the update addz, any idea what film she's shootin?

Glad to see that point was taken.

Also I haven't got a clue what film she's doing next, all I know is that she is due to start shooting it, probably sometime this month (I think).

For news updates go to:

http://kristanna.com and click on 'News' (it's very well updated) :P

Edited by Addz

yeah its me also. thats cool, small world after all. yeah i love the site its awesome. and when you ask the webmaster questions he/she replies so you find out some pretty cool stuff. i'm going to write to her soon and tell her she's my idol. why dont you do that and we both see if she responds? i'm glad ive met you terminatrix cause no1 else i know likes kristanna or even knows who she is. well anyway will u be buying the t3 game when it comes out or dont you have console? also did you read her interview in fhm? man she has no shame. just like me really i use bad lanuage alot, so does she.

Yeah small world! Yeah I always get replies to my questions when I ask him things. I want to write to Kristanna as well but I don't know her fan mail address or anything. Do you? It'd be really cool if she did respond, I'd love that. I want to tell her she's my idol as well. I'm glad I met u as well, nobody knows who she is! It's annoying because she's the greatest and no-one I know can see it!!! Argh. I'll definately be buying the game, for both the game boy advance and the PS2 if i can. I really want to read that interview but I'm embarassed to buy that magazine because it's for men or something. I want to see what she says! I don't usually use too much bad language but I do if i'm trying to shock someone or if it's in a song or something. It's funny! Is it a good article? I want to read it nooooooow! I don't like being deprived of something like a good Kristanna interview!!

yeah its me also. thats cool, small world after all. yeah i love the site its awesome. and when you ask the webmaster questions he/she replies so you find out some pretty cool stuff. i'm going to write to her soon and tell her she's my idol. why dont you do that and we both see if she responds? i'm glad ive met you terminatrix cause no1 else i know likes kristanna or even knows who she is. well anyway will u be buying the t3 game when it comes out or dont you have console? also did you read her interview in fhm? man she has no shame. just like me really i use bad lanuage alot, so does she.

Yeah small world! Yeah I always get replies to my questions when I ask him things. I want to write to Kristanna as well but I don't know her fan mail address or anything. Do you? It'd be really cool if she did respond, I'd love that. I want to tell her she's my idol as well. I'm glad I met u as well, nobody knows who she is! It's annoying because she's the greatest and no-one I know can see it!!! Argh. I'll definately be buying the game, for both the game boy advance and the PS2 if i can. I really want to read that interview but I'm embarassed to buy that magazine because it's for men or something. I want to see what she says! I don't usually use too much bad language but I do if i'm trying to shock someone or if it's in a song or something. It's funny! Is it a good article? I want to read it nooooooow! I don't like being deprived of something like a good Kristanna interview!!

Calm down would ya, you can read the interview at:

http://www.fhmus.com/girls/covergirls/249/

Edited by Addz

About the bad language in that. Are you sure it's her exact words, or did FHM just decide to d*** around with it and put it there to spice it up ?

Also, I've found out a little info about what her next movie is, to read this, go to

http://www.comingsoon.net

I that the entire interview? Also, is it the December issue? 'Coz in a shop near me, I saw a December issue and Kristanna wasn't on the front? Weird.

And that new film sounds quite odd, but interesting. I'd go and see that. Sounds LOTR-ish to me. Where is it being filmed, do you think?

its the usa version of the magazine. ive ordered it through the internet so when it arrives ill defanatly post info about the article and interview if its longer or whatever. yeah i asked the webmaster if there was an address especially for fan mail or was he aware if i could send fanmail to 1 of the contact address. he said he didnt know but didnt see the harm. i think ill write to her at all of those incase i send to one and she doesnt get it. lol!

its the same 4 me none of my friends are interested in great actressess all they care about is when westlife's new single is out lol! they suck. anyway ive gotta go to work now , but get this i work in mvc (music video shop) and im working on the 28th of novemember!!!!! t3 released date!!!! ill be able to get inside info of how fast its sellin and of course will share with you. terminatrix whats ur real name? and also do you wanna swap emails

its the usa version of the magazine. ive ordered it through the internet so when it arrives ill defanatly post info about the article and interview if its longer or whatever. yeah i asked the webmaster if there was an address especially for fan mail or was he aware if i could send fanmail to 1 of the contact address. he said he didnt know but didnt see the harm. i think ill write to her at all of those incase i send to one and she doesnt get it. lol!

its the same 4 me none of my friends are interested in great actressess all they care about is when westlife's new single is out lol! they suck. anyway ive gotta go to work now , but get this i work in mvc (music video shop) and im working on the 28th of novemember!!!!! t3 released date!!!! ill be able to get inside info of how fast its sellin and of course will share with you. terminatrix whats ur real name? and also do you wanna swap emails

ok thank you! il look forward to that i was quite confused when i saw it on the stalls, coz the covers are quite similar. il also write to wherever i can then. i want to send fanmail as well. aaah cool you can check all the info about T3? youre so lucky! i work in a fitness centre so not mch chance of finding stuff like that out there lol! i used to post my name at the end of posts on this forum but i stopped, my names amy. yeah sure il swap emails, i have a few tho do u have hotmail?

i dont think il visit the set either... hehehe a bit far away isnt it?!

hiya amy! lol. yeah i got hotmail but i hardly use it its jcchasez012@hotmail.com but my email is celebrity@supaworld.com , best usin the 2nd 1. my names louise anyway in case u didnt figure it out lol! no probs about me letting ya knw sum inside info. how old are you amy? im 18, 19 26th of may next year lol. i party hard when my b.day comes around.

God damn it!!!!!!!!!, you know what ?! I went out to get Terminator 3 for my PC, then as soon as I get there, I find that the damn bastards at Atari have pushed the release date back again !!!!!!,

It was supposed to released on the 14th November, now instead, it will be released on 28th November.

God damn them to hell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(:D

addz i could of told ya that. i work in mvc. i dont know if its changed but the release date in game is the 21st, unless its changed. in mvc and everywhere else its the 28th ive pre-ordered my copy for the ps2 cant wait!

Well I don't have a console, the last console I had was a PS1, and thats been gone for 2 years, ever since I sold the damn thing.

I only mentioned 14th November because last time I looked in GAME, it said; 'Terminator 3: War of the Machines, 14th november', so it was them that messed me about.

And, as for them mentioning that the console version of it being released on the 21st november, I wouldn't bother believing them on, because as soon as it is the 21st, they will simply just change to the 28th.

Also I found this bit of news on her, don't know if any of you already know of this or if it is true. click on the link belwo to read.

Enjoy

http://c.moreover.com/click/here.pl?j10419...91602&w=2116375

Edited by Addz