Anyone looking to split a room?

lindseyk

Yeah, I'm that desperate. I had no idea that both of the hotels were booked, so I'm having a panic attack right about now. All three nights, I'll pay for half (hell, I'll pay for the whole thing), and I'm totally serious about the cookies.

P.S. girls only. Sorry guys.

Edited by lindseyk

hey. im in the same boat. no-one to share with....im going to look up some hotels etc later on and see how i go (im a travel agent) so hotels do seem to be 'nice' to me lol.

I know alot of the main ones are booked already though :poki:

Hey guys,

As I said before I booked 2 hotels, Ibis and Langham. I´m gonna stay at the Ibis so my Langham booking is free. It is a triple room but if you find a third person or wanna pay it all let me know as I don´t need it and I am going to cancel the room.

I booked for 4 nights (arriving on thursday and leaving on monday) but maybe you can change it.

The price for the 4 nights is 300 pounds (if you are 3 you just have to pay 100 ($197 for the 4 nights together).

A friend of mine wanna go so maybe you both can stay with her, she is 21.

Just send me an email if you are interested (my email address is on my signature).

Good luck!

Edited by KarenRoss

Booked a twin room at Langham Hotel (around 800m from Park Inn). My friend can't take leave, so there is a spare bed. If anyone is interested... (costs are 65 GBP per night for the room, so it's 37,50 GBP per night/person)

I'm sure they'll put in some extra bed or we can change the booking to a triple room, if both of you are interested.

Just drop me a line: hakky@bluebottle.com

Edited by mandrakai

I booked a room in the Park Inn Hotel, a twin executive room. But I have no one to share it with...

I booked for 4 nights (including Thursday, but will prob cancel that) for 70£/night. That's 35£ each a night, so that makes 105£ for 3 night, arraving Friday and leaving on Monday. If someone is interested in sharing, let me know, as I can't pay for it myself... Girls only, sorry guys!

I'm a 22 year old girl from Belgium btw :P

Mail me at bluegirl44cg@hotmail.com

Kind regards!

Edited by tweety_be