VT call

ktwolf

What happens if you miss getting called when its your time? like if u were busy with something at the time and couldnt get there before the next one is called out? can do see the guest then or do u have to get another vt. also how long does it take until they call out the next vt... do u have to rush over there asap?

Once your number is called, it's good until the guest leaves for the day. It will always be from 1-200, 1-250, whatever ....

So you can't miss your turn as such :blink:

oh good. so i guess they take them away from you when you go up there so u dont try using it again later? what if u have one but just want to go up and take photos of your friend who is getting an auto. can u then re join the queue later and get an auto? hmm actually i guess u cant..

Nope ! You still need a ticket to join the queue even if you are only carrying bags or taking photos, and no matter why u have the ticket, it will be taken from you when you go to actually meet the guest .... for exactly the reason you gave !

Nope ! You still need a ticket to join the queue even if you are only carrying bags or taking photos, and no matter why u have the ticket, it will be taken from you when you go to actually meet the guest .... for exactly the reason you gave !

oh ok. well at least now i know i wont have to rush over panicing that id miss my slot!