Taped RAW for tonight *Spoliers*

Arkham

As the roster is currently winging it's way to South Africa, here are the highlights of the Raw broadcast tonight but taped last night.

1. Jeff Hardy defeated Umaga to capture the IC title.

2. William Regal comes out to announce he gave Randy Orton the night off because of his actions last week. They are showing Randy via "satellite." Regal announces Orton vs. Cena at Unforgiven for the WWE championship. Cena comes out and kisses his dog tags and attacks Regal. They send out three referees out to try to get Cena off .. Cena walks up the ramp and leaves Regal in a heap on the floor. They show Regal in an ambulance getting treated and Shane McMahon walks by towards the arena. Vince and Coach have financial advisors and they are talking about Vince's money and how the family can't touch him. He then asks Coach how Regal is doing. Coach says "pretty beat up" and Vince replies with "well Coach, I guess its time for you to step up again."

3. During the Triple H vs. Carlito and Umaga match, the ref rang the bell about 1 minute into the match because they were double teaming Triple H in the corner, I'm guess for a DQ. Carlito brings a steel chair in, Triple H grabs it and starts to beat Umaga. He decided it wasn't doing the job so he climbed out of the ring to grab the sledgehammer busting Umaga wide open and continues his attack. Carlito retreats leaving Umaga in a pool of his own blood with Triple H standing over Umaga holding the sledgehammer. Huge pop for Triple H. Off air, they carry Umaga out on a stretcher and change the pad on the mat from all of the blood.

4. During the McMahon Family Confrontation, Mr Kennedy claims to be Vince's son, but a lawyer says that the DNA test revelas he is not.

5. Vince sends everyone away except Kennedy and tells him to stop pretending and Vince says we are gonna have a match .. bring out a referee. Kennedy vs. Cena, a man full of rage for all the right reasons, and calls Cena a lunatic. Cena gets in the ring, runs his mouth and beats Kennedy down. The ref rings the bell and the match is on. Cena continues attacking and ripped Kennedy's shirt off and shreds it. Cena wins the FU.

So, we have Umaga dropping the title and running a beat down with a sledgehammer angle with Triple H.

We have Cena beating up Regal, and Vince telling Coach to step up to the plate again.

And we have Kennedy nixed as the son of McMahon.

I will not surmise about why these things have happened, and I will let you can read into how you wish.

Cheers

Arkham