ECW News from tapings

monkeyking

:D:YAHOO::D:WINCE::D:wub::chair::wub:

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESS

CM PUNKS IS THE NEW ECW CHAMPION

I JUST FOUND OUT THE NEWS AND I AM ABSOLUTELY EXSTATIC AND IF YOU ASK ME, IS ITS ABOUT ****ING TIME OR WHAT?

why did they have to hold him back for that long when he should have been champion in the first place

hats off to CM PUNK. john morrison was rubbish

deserves it woooooooo :D:D

Edited by monkeyking

:D:YAHOO::D:WINCE::D:wub::chair::wub:

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESS

CM PUNKS IS THE NEW ECW CHAMPION

I JUST FOUND OUT THE NEWS AND I AM ABSOLUTELY EXSTATIC AND IF YOU ASK ME, IS ITS ABOUT ****ING TIME OR WHAT?

why did they have to hold him back for that long when he should have been champion in the first place

hats off to CM PUNK. john morrison was rubbish

deserves it woooooooo :D:D

Hey MonkeyKing..just a quickie and I am not getting at you..but can you put SPOILERS in the string title next time? I got jumped on for not doing so, so I now put SPOILERS in all of the messages etc..it saves people moaning as the ECW Show will not air in the UK until next weekend.

By the way, CM Punk was always slated to win the belt towards the end of the year. With his history he is regarded as someone who does not need the title to get over with the crowd. The reason he got it this past Saturday night is because John Hennigan aka John Morrison is more than likely suspended due to be a customer of Signature Pharmacy in Florida which was raided by the DEA in February. See the other string for full information. You will more than likely see CM Punk as a poster boy for the WWE due to his real life STRAIGHT EDGE values of no drink, drugs or smoking which he has used as his wrestling gimmick.

Cheers MK...

Edited by Arkham

deserves it woooooooo :WINCE::wub:

you put SPOILERS in the string title next time? I got jumped on for not doing so, so I now put SPOILERS in all of the messages etc

thanx for letting me know

:D did you relly get jumped ? o.k i'll remeber that next time but how do they know you've got an account on showmasters online...right i will remember that

:YAHOO:

just one more thing arkham...didn't you know that cm punk became champion untill you found out on this forum

if you did its cool

:wub:

just remember though, he's only got the title coz they're suspending Morrison

John Morrison only had the ECW title belt because it was viewed by management, as in many other cases as well (Cade & Murdoch for example) , that he had the talent but needed the exposure. However, CM Punk was rated as having the talent and exposure due to his ROH days and thus would be seen better as someone chasing the BAD GUY so to speak. The original plans according to house show bookings advertised months in advance is that he would have won the belt at Unforgiven or the next PPV. You will now see him in a programme with both Elijah Burke and Big Daddy V to being them up to main event status.

As regards the live mic, CM Punk wouldn't be doing on screen skits with Vince McMahon if they didn't trust him.

Edited by Arkham