WWE Suspend 10 Wrestlers Over Wellness Violations

Arkham

lolol some people so fussed lol :P

(Nothing nasty intended just lighting the mood lol)

according to another forum crime time have been relesed as well???? not that i like them but hey i throught they were coming along is this true???

Vampess...pass on the Cryme Thyme comment. The press releases that I get from the States from the WWE and WWE affiliates have not mentioned this.

lolol some people so fussed lol :P

(Nothing nasty intended just lighting the mood lol)

according to another forum crime time have been relesed as well???? not that i like them but hey i throught they were coming along is this true???

Vampess...pass on the Cryme Thyme comment. The press releases that I get from the States from the WWE and WWE affiliates have not mentioned this.

Its ok its on the wwe website hun :D

MY e-mail just beeped with the press release regarding Cryme Thyme. Kind of a shocker as they had not been mentioned before. As with Mike "Simon Dean" Buscci, no reason given, but a good luck message given as they did with Eugene. Strange release as they were in a programme with Cade & Murdoch. Oh well.

:P

MY e-mail just beeped with the press release regarding Cryme Thyme. Kind of a shocker as they had not been mentioned before. As with Mike "Simon Dean" Buscci, no reason given, but a good luck message given as they did with Eugene. Strange release as they were in a programme with Cade & Murdoch. Oh well.

Maybe they are getting rid of lower talent so that it looks like they are doing something on the drugs side if you see what i mean

It is usual for the WWE to have an annual clean out of talent not in long term plans. Apart from that I will not comment - I think you may know why Vampess. I added you on MSN, so we can chat on there if you want.

Steve Carrier of highly reputed Wrestling Media outlet PWInsider has commented that at a House Show this weekend, an incident backstage occurred between Cade & Murdoch and Cryme Thyme. This in no way has been confrimed as the reason why Cryme Thyme were released, and should not be taken as the reason as why they were.

yeah thats cool but can we chat tomoz im off to ma bed i can hear it calling lol

No worries. I didn't mena now as Dexter is on and I have the last 3 episodes of NCIS to watch. Toodles and sweet dreams..Let me think, Trips, Randy or HBK..maybe all 3 knowing your obsession!!! Ooops, I mean desires!!!

A WWE Lawyer has released a statement/press announcement that one employee of the WWE whose name has come up in the investigation approached the senior management/McMahon family just days after Siganture Pharmacy was raided earlier this year. Said employee admitted that they had purchased goods from them and was subsequently suspended for a period of time. No name was mentioned in the press release. This press release is a matter of record, not rumour.

I can't believe they have released Cryme Tyme I was just starting to like them.

As for the suspensions by not naming them the WWE are opening themselves up against rumours etc. Im not saying they are wrong for not naming them as they are protecting their employees.

As for the suspensions by not naming them the WWE are opening themselves up against rumours etc. Im not saying they are wrong for not naming them as they are protecting their employees.

They have said that from November 1st they will name and shame. but I have a feeling that over the next week or so they may well publish the names as it will be obvious on screen.

They have said that from November 1st they will name and shame. but I have a feeling that over the next week or so they may well publish the names as it will be obvious on screen.

Ah right, I didnt know bout that. Well it gives the wrestlers time to clean up their acts before this comes into effect. I think some names will become obvious later on tonight and over the next week.

If you look at this string from the start, you will see spoilers for ECW, Smackdown and Raw. Give Vince his due in that he is covering his tracks on screen with stories to account for on screen departures. This is the final chance for people to get their act in order regarding steroids/hgh before beign named and shamed. They have even widened the testing to all prescription medication and marijuana, and anyone coming into the company will only get a contract if they pass a drugs test. I think you will see less of the muscle bound freaks of years gone by, and more natural looking ones. The only on screen "monsters" will be your Big Daddy V types if it goes the way it is at the moment. Look at CM Punk, great physique and a well known real life staright edger of no drink, drugs or smoking.