Collectormania 11 pit bosses / crew working near Anthony Head

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

I've just had a guy ring up with a very strange story, and I need some info to try and clear it up.

He says he missed his photo shoot with Tony Head so someone "in charge" kindly arranged for him and his young son to go to the front of the signing queue and have their photo taken with him at the table. His young son was about 5/6 and was sitting on the table with Tony in tthe middle and the father on the other side.

He then said that the official photographer took their picture and told him that it would be sent on to him.

I've looked through all of Malcolm's photos and all of the event photographer's photos but there's nothing that even vaguelly matches his description. Does anyone working around that area remember it happening and can you remember who took the photo?

Andrea

Andrea

I remember it well as it was me who took the photo and I then passed the flash card onto Malcolm to put the photo in with the "proper" ones. I got my flash card back about an hour later and that was my last involvement... The guy was stuck on the train (it was the day of the accident) and he missed the shoot and as the shoots and Tony were so busy we couldn't get Tony back down in time so we did the best we could. it was me and Donna trying to make the best of a bad moment.

If there is a problem, I do still have a copy of both photos - I took two just to be safe. I never said I was the official photographer though, but I did show him the photos on the camera and he was very happy with them.

Dawn

Edited by madmonster*