Boogeyman

chris_mk

I'm just watching the Saturday Night Main Event and is it me, or does it look like a different guy playing the Boogeyman? I know it used to be Marty Wright, but I also know the character is copywrite to the WWE and not to the wrestler. I cna't find anything else online.

id be well pissed off if i have worms put in my mouth they should get rid of it lets hope that he gets better in the ring :lol:

If the WWE decide to extend his moves, then he will improve. It is amazing how they stiffle some wrestlers, as do many federations.

id be well pissed off if i have worms put in my mouth they should get rid of it lets hope that he gets better in the ring :dance:

If the WWE decide to extend his moves, then he will improve. It is amazing how they stiffle some wrestlers, as do many federations.

Has there not been some stuff in the past that the guys at wwe think he aint very good in the ring anyways and were putting him with other wrestlers to try get him up to speed :thumbup:

And im sorry for the rude word in the other post the board normally blocks it

Edited by vampess

id be well pissed off if i have worms put in my mouth they should get rid of it lets hope that he gets better in the ring :crying:

Has there not been some stuff in the past that the guys at wwe think he aint very good in the ring anyways and were putting him with other wrestlers to try get him up to speed :WAVE:

And im sorry for the rude word in the other post the board normally blocks it

She said a rude word..I must go and see the Sisters to have my soul cleansed. LOL

You hear differing things. If memory serves me he was in the competition that Daniel Puder won on Smackdown but got kicked out for lying about his age. He was rated then for his work ethic. It is a bit liek some wrestlers who stagnate and don't try to thrive as the gimmick given to them doesn't call for it. I am shocked at how Abyss in TNA has improved over time.