TNA Wrestling string

Arkham

i did. the x division match was brilliant and thats probalby the only match i watched from it. but c'mon kurt angle winning everysingle title in my opinion is a complete travasty the titles should belong to joe and should stay with joe apart from the tag team championships. there just no point

i did. the x division match was brilliant and thats probalby the only match i watched from it. but c'mon kurt angle winning everysingle title in my opinion is a complete travasty the titles should belong to joe and should stay with joe apart from the tag team championships. there just no point

The X Division title is all wrong for Joe as it is more geared to the lighter guy. He isn't on working terms with Inoki, so count out the IWGP Title. The Tag titles I agree with, but the Heavyweight title will get to him eventually. Unfortunately, a combination of storyline and Kurt Angle's character control on himself, have resulted in Joe dropping the belts. However, his upcoming feud with the Instant Classic (see last night's Impact) keeps him in the title scene.

"The Instant Classic" Christian Cage - Something he has been called for the past 6 months on Impact.

oh sorry :lol::lol::lol::lol: i couldn't recognise who you were talking about on acount of the nickname

heh tuned out there for a a second

At the moment you will see Abyss get his run at Kurt Angle before the imminent return of Jeff Jarrett who is back in training to get fit to return following the in ring time off after his Wife passed away pre Slammiversary 2007. You will probably see Angle keep the belt for a while, with Brock Lesnar being rumoured to come in. Dixie Carter, the person who is the equivalent of Vince McMahon, has said that she would ensure that Lesnar could keep on with his MMA commitments in Japan by giving him time off to train etc for the bouts. Lesnar's biggest beef with the WWE was the travelling. So, take into account that the TNA crew record two shows in one night every fortnight at the same location in Universal Studios (Flordia), then Lesnar is a good possibility.

"The Instant Classic" Christian Cage - Something he has been called for the past 6 months on Impact.

oh sorry :YAHOO:^_^:D:lol: i couldn't recognise who you were talking about on acount of the nickname

At the moment you will see Abyss get his run at Kurt Angle before the imminent return of Jeff Jarrett who is back in training to get fit to return following the in ring time off after his Wife passed away pre Slammiversary 2007. You will probably see Angle keep the belt for a while, with Brock Lesnar being rumoured to come in. Dixie Carter, the person who is the equivalent of Vince McMahon, has said that she would ensure that Lesnar could keep on with his MMA commitments in Japan by giving him time off to train etc for the bouts. Lesnar's biggest beef with the WWE was the travelling. So, take into account that the TNA crew record two shows in one night every fortnight at the same location in Universal Studios (Flordia), then Lesnar is a good possibility.

I don't want Brock in TNA I didn't even like him in WWE, If Goldberg can stop being an idiot over money I think he should come to the six sided ring.

oh sorry :lol::lol::lol::lol: i couldn't recognise who you were talking about on acount of the nickname

I don't want Brock in TNA I didn't even like him in WWE, If Goldberg can stop being an idiot over money I think he should come to the six sided ring.

Goldberg didn't, and doesn't like Kurt Angle. He has gone on record many times about him living on his Olympic Gold Medal. Brock and Kurt are good friends and Lesnar did the clean job in Japan without hesitation.