Benoit - And the money gabbers circle

Arkham

Despite having no financial outlay to worry about as Nancy only had one child with Chris, Nancy's Mother has filled a petition to establish the times of death which will dictate if SHE gets some of Chris Benoit's money!! Apparently, if their son was killed before Nance, then the estate passes to Nancy and thus her family!!!!!

Nancy's Mother obviously has no desire to see Chris's surviving children, who both live with their birth Mother, get a single cent!!! It makes me sick....

Chris did wrong we all know that but his children deserve that money why does she want it theres nothing she can do with it her daughter has gone i feel for her and its so sad but that money wont bring her back and it belongs to his kids they need it more then ever now :blush:

Chris did wrong we all know that but his children deserve that money why does she want it theres nothing she can do with it her daughter has gone i feel for her and its so sad but that money wont bring her back and it belongs to his kids they need it more then ever now :blush:

It is just another case on people putting a price on the head of the person that they have lost...