Harry Potter 3

the Darkness_RAWWWWWK

Yeah Book in May, about the time any Gcse's start and movie in June... Thats what i'm hearing anyway?

Livluver... you can't just NOT buy it? no matter how crap you thought the 5th one is! i wont let you! you have to read all the way to the end man!! COME ON BOOK 7!! WOOOO!!

the film due out in june next year, as ofr the book i keep hearing itll be out GCSE time..if thats true i have the urge to write to JK n plead with ehr to publish it before or after GCSE's n all exams as its really unfair

ISN'T IT JUST CRAPPY! AHHH!

I dont know y but I am looking forward to the next film! Im hoping it will be the best yet as I love the third book! Maybe thats why i cant wait! Hope the next book does come out May! The sooner the better! Im reading OOTP again! Hurry up!! :P

230 til Prisoner of Azkaban is released!! (just been on the snitch website!) June 4th 2004!!  :o

Simone, Where did you here the next book will be out in may? seems really soon!!!  :(

Yep, its a birthday present for me. Since 4th is my birthday!

i can't remember exactly WHERE I heard it but its really not that soon. Shes alread got the ends of book seven so book six is completely planned out!

No offence meant to anyone who liked the 5th book, but if it is (in my opinion)as annoynig as the 5th one i may not even buy it!

love you al, no offence

To answer you question I thought it was like the Goblet of Fire but both books have there ups and downs. I personally like the Prisoner the best. Book 6 in May?? wow Its coming to an end? Wwwwaaaaaaahhhhhh

No offence meant to anyone who liked the 5th book, but if it is (in my opinion)as annoynig as the 5th one i may not even buy it!

love you al, no offence

To answer you question I thought it was like the Goblet of Fire but both books have there ups and downs. I personally like the Prisoner the best. Book 6 in May?? wow Its coming to an end? Wwwwaaaaaaahhhhhh

i know what u mean the sooner they come the faster its all over