COLLECTORMANIA 4 PHOTOS

billy_bob

Hehe, that girl was me, there is actually a very funny story behind our chat with Iyari! hehe

ohhh it u sorry :P brains not working today.... i'd love to hear the story behind that please... i didnt get to meet her all because i couldnt dash to the cashpoint to get hold of some more cash i was in Giles's line and if i did go i'd of got mobbed by the many people that were at the cashpoint before i left B) .... also do u mind if i have a copy of that pic its great to see her hugging her fans! thats if u dont mind *wanted a hug from her too but didnt get the chanmce*

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ohhh it u sorry  :huh: brains not working today.... i'd love to hear the story behind that please... i didnt get to meet her all because i couldnt dash to the cashpoint to get hold of some more cash i was in Giles's line and if i did go i'd of got mobbed by the many people that were at the cashpoint before i left :( .... also do u mind if i have a copy of that pic its great to see her hugging her fans! thats if u dont mind *wanted a hug from her too but didnt get the chanmce*

You really wanna know the story??? :uhoh:

Ok Well me and my brother and that other dude with the red hair where talking to her for a while, and we asked her to sign a photo of her kissing willow.. She asked us what we want her to put on it, and my brother said "Just put anything that pops into ur head" so on her pic she put a speech bubble and she starting writing something. then Lee (guy with red hair) turned round and went "write 'Hmmmm Tuna'" she said laughing"Maybe in your experience but not mine" And we all started laughing our heads of

But on the speech bubble she put " mm these lips.. how lucky am i"

But yea we had a good chat with her.. and sure.. take the photo :D

Edited by ~*Odyssey*~

You really wanna know the story??? ;)

Ok Well me and my brother and that other dude with the red hair where talking to her for a while, and we asked her to sign a photo of her kissing willow.. She asked us what we want her to put on it, and my brother said "Just put anything that pops into ur head" so on her pic she put a speech bubble and she starting writing something. then Lee (guy with red hair) turned round and went "write 'Hmmmm Tuna'" she said laughing"Maybe in your experience but not mine" And we all started laughing our heads of

But yea we had a good chat with her.. and sure.. take the photo :o

LMFAO! *trys not to fall outta her chair laughing* thats a wicked story!! and i thought showing ASH my tattoo was just too funny when his eyeballs almost popped out of his sockets.... hehehe ur mate lee got tuna issues?? awwww great story!! and thanks for letting me take the pic too :o thought i'd ask first cause i didnt want to be rude

You really wanna know the story??? ;)

But yea we had a good chat with her.. and sure.. take the photo :o

LMFAO! *trys not to fall outta her chair laughing* thats a wicked story!! and i thought showing ASH my tattoo was just too funny when his eyeballs almost popped out of his sockets.... hehehe ur mate lee got tuna issues?? awwww great story!! and thanks for letting me take the pic too :o thought i'd ask first cause i didnt want to be rude... really random and u soo dont have to answer it but im just nosey how old are u?? again u dont have to answer it im just curious

You really wanna know the story??? :D

But yea we had a good chat with her.. and sure.. take the photo :D

LMFAO! *trys not to fall outta her chair laughing* thats a wicked story!! and i thought showing ASH my tattoo was just too funny when his eyeballs almost popped out of his sockets.... hehehe ur mate lee got tuna issues?? awwww great story!! and thanks for letting me take the pic too :blink: thought i'd ask first cause i didnt want to be rude... really random and u soo dont have to answer it but im just nosey how old are u?? again u dont have to answer it im just curious

Its totally fine :) Im 16 and yourself?

wish i could ger served in pubs :angry: i just get strange looks :blink: <... like that here tak a lookie at my C4 piccies and also another event i went to enjoy ;) (yep a pic of me is in there well 2 actually)

http://uk.briefcase.yahoo.com/snoopys_linus

Ok assuming u are Kaz.. I now hate u :angry: For Huggin Nick Brendon and seeing David Boreanaz!!!! :D

hehehe jokin :D

Ok assuming u are Kaz.. I now hate u :angry: For Huggin Nick Brendon and seeing David Boreanaz!!!! :D

hehehe jokin :blink:

yep im kaz! that'd be me lol well i sorta cried on nick brendon and he hugged me i didnt ask him to do it :D and im still very very embarrased i cried on his shoulder too (he was very surprised about the buffy tattoo i have on my arm... its the B from the buffy logo in light blue with a black outline)... i saw DB but didnt meet him :angry: his auto/photo tickets sold out

Where was that?? And how come u cried on Nick's Shoulder??

Even seeing David i would cry with joy!!! he is SOOOO FIT :wub:

hehehehe DB's very very very fit even fitter in the flesh!!!... that was in brighton at the end of august this yr.. tell u what if u gimme ur email addy i'll email u all about it if u really want to hear it??

Where was that?? And how come u cried on Nick's Shoulder??

Even seeing David i would cry with joy!!! he is SOOOO FIT :wub:

hehehehe DB's very very very fit even fitter in the flesh!!!... that was in brighton at the end of august this yr.. tell u what if u gimme ur email addy i'll email u all about it if u really want to hear it??

mazz_m@yahoo.com

HEHEHEHE hell yea :D I bet he is nicer in the flesh!! *just thinks* I would jump on him!!!

mazz_m@yahoo.com

HEHEHEHE hell yea :wub: I bet he is nicer in the flesh!! *just thinks* I would jump on him!!!

:D okie dokie i'll start that email for u now ... i think some peeps were going to jump on him but they had these 2 huge bodyguards with him... ooo u got yahoo does that mean u got messnger??

I will do when i get my network cable back :D We are having a new carpet layed so my internet has been cut off coz im in a different room to the others.. so im using a computer in my brothers room, but this computer hasnt got MSN, ICQ AOL or Yahoo :(

Aww that sucks :blink: Go back to bed! its the weekend hehe :D Unless u have to work that is :D which in that case... that does suck :( Well hope u feel better soon...

Im actually really suprised that my nerves havent kicked in yet for tonight, probably because my friend and her boyfriend are coming 2, if it was just me and the guy im meeting i wud be really nervous.