NEW CHAMPION!

monkeyking

you know too much :huh::huh:

When you follow something for as long a time as I have, you start to pick thingd up. It is rare for them to change the script.

yeah but i don't think forward not as far as 2009. what if this actually happens and you spoil it for everyone like the abyss thing at no surrender

or is this what is actually happening

The 2009 Mark Henry thing is of public record as he went on record as saying he had two years left in the wrestling industry and was retiring. The interview is punting around on the internet somewhere. I will try and find it.

Re; Abyss at No Surrender. Again, something of public record as I went from the results posted of Impact and Hard Justice posted on the internet and from when it was broadcast on Bravo 2.

As regards the future, locations for house shows etc advertise matches months in advance to sell tickets and it can give you an indication of what is going to happen. All of these are online as well.

Will they happen? I guess you could say that about anything. Umaga was down to face Jackass members before the Chris Benoit tragedy, and they pulled out. Then he was slated to face Jeff Hrdy, but Jeff got injured. So, the WWE management took the ever increasing cheers for him as a hint to turn him face.

Things like this have gone on for ages and stick out like a sore thumb. It doesn't stop the enjoyment of the lead up as you do not know what will happen to make it happen. I find it fun to watch the matches etc knowing the final outcome, and being baffled as to how they will get there.

I will put spoiler in my header form now on Monkey King, then no one gets affected. Sorry if my general chit chat has ruined anything for you.