Send your RECORDS WANTED lists!

Have looked into this single further, and it seems it was originally released in 1975 (TMG 946), and again released twice in 1981 (TMG 976), at which time it went to number one for 2 weeks, and in the charts over 10 weeks. Both releases state 1975 on the labels!

Obviously the 1981 releases are far more common, and the 1975 does seem really hard to track down. I'll ask around and see if I get find one.

Motown releases are a bit before the area of 45's that I cover, (76 onwards), and I don't have a Motown section, but do have alot of Jackson imports, picture discs, & rarities in stock.

A friend has tracked down a copy for us, original release 1975 (TMG 946), and might be able to get the stock issue or the demo copy. Which do you prefer?

Thats fantastic the stock issue would be brilliant thats the one i would prefer. What would be the selling price?

As i said any Michael jackson stuff would be great.

• 3 weeks later...

I thought I'd give an idea of what vinyl I'll be having available by the artists appearing:

Howard Jones: Many UK releases, limited editions, and foreign releases.

Paul Young: Many UK releases, picture discs, poster sleeves, promos, limited editions, and foreign releases.

Toyah: Many UK releases, limited editions, and foreign releases.

Alvin Stardust: Many UK releases, promos, limited editions, and foreign releases in picture sleeves.

Blaze (Iron Maiden): Massive Iron Maiden stock, picture discs, UK releases, imports, colour vinyls, promos, imports, poster sleeves etc..

Steps: Maybe 1 x 45...they didn't do much vinyl.

5ive: Maybe 2 x 45...they didn't do much vinyl.

S club 7: Maybe 1 x 45...they didn't do much vinyl.

911: Maybe 1 x 45...they didn't do much vinyl.

Another Level: Maybe 1 x 45...they didn't do much vinyl.

Honeyz: 1 x 45...they didn't do much vinyl.

Cheeky Girls Did they do any vinyl??

Tony Christie: Older era artist than I stock.

Hi.

Just thought I would ask with Blaze now due to appear......

would you be interested in "The Soundhouse Tapes" 7" vinyl? I know Blaze was not in Iron Maiden then but I thought his presence would attract the fans! I have had it in my attic for years and believe it to be quite hard to come by.

Hi

Yes would be interested to buy in vinyl, as long as it's been well looked after. Bring it down to the show!

Yes have a few Blaze/Wolfsbane items too.

Yes would be very interested in the Soundhouse Tapes EP...can you bring it along? Offer would depend on condition, which edition it is, and if it's complete with insert.

'Good condition' is a term not used lightly in the record business! :YAHOO:)

We regard it to mean....well used, and in not very strong condition. Most (non record) people say good condition to mean 'Excellent condition'.

MINT : The record itself is in brand new condition with no surface marks or deterioration in sound quality. The cover and any extra items such as the lyric sheet, booklet or poster are in perfect condition.

EXCELLENT: The record shows some signs of being played, but there is very little lessening in sound quality. The cover and packaging might have slight wear and/or slight creasing.

VERY GOOD: The record has obviously been played many times, but displays no major deterioration in sound quality, despite noticable surface marks and the occasional light scratch. Normal wear and tear on the cover or extra items, without any major defects, is acceptable.

GOOD: The record has been played so much that the sound quality has noticeably deteriorated, perhaps with some distortion and mild scratches. The cover and contents suffer from folding, scuffing of edges, spine splits, discoloration etc..

FAIR: The record is still just playable but has not been cared for properly and displays considerable surface noise; it may even jump. The cover and contents will be torn, stained and/or defaced.

POOR : The record will not play properly due to scratches, bad surface noise, etc. The cover and contents will be badly damaged or partly missing.

BAD: The record is unplayable or might even be broken, and is only of use as a collection filler.

The rarer copy would have orange labels, and sleeve would open at the top.

I am certainly a "non record" person!

I would say the condition is "excellent" then. It has been played once by me and lived in a plastic sleeve since I have had it (which is about 18 yrs)! I will check out the label and let you know. I realise you need to see it before any idea of value can be given. What is the ball park range of prices?

Hi, I've checked my Soundhouse tapes EP....

It opens at the top and has an orange label. The sleeve is in excellent condition, the disc shows some signs of use but no deep scratches or anything that looks horrible!

I also have some other Iron Maiden bits but I don't think any of it is particularly rare. I have the "First Ten Years" boxed set of 12" singles in excellent condition with the box. Some of the discs have never been played!

I also have a 12" promo disc by Dan Reed Network.

I will try to get to the show so you can see if there is anything you would be interested in.