Looking for elijah videos

Poppy

Hiya

i've been trying to find elijah videos but apart from the faculty, north, flipper, deep impact and the ice storm (and of course LOTR) i cannot find any!!!

I want the recent ones, ash wednesday, the bumblebee flies away, all i want (try seventeen) etc....

Does anyone know where i can get them from, excluding amazon?? I asked in HMV and they haven't got any record of them.... HELP!!!

thanks poppyxx

Hiya

i've been trying to find elijah videos but apart from the faculty, north, flipper, deep impact and the ice storm (and of course LOTR) i cannot find any!!!

I want the recent ones, ash wednesday, the bumblebee flies away, all i want (try seventeen) etc....

Does anyone know where i can get them from, excluding amazon?? I asked in HMV and they haven't got any record of them.... HELP!!!

thanks poppyxx

ebay?

hiya

i just bough chain of fools and have discovered that try seventeen is called all i want in the Uk and that ash wednesday is also called hells kitchen

i will ring hmv again!!!

any more advice anyone?

thanks

Hiya

thanks poppyxx

Tried Forever Young? He's in it with Mel Gibson.

yeah i've got black and white (recorded off telly) and i've just bought chain of fools - i really want all i want and bumblebee flies away and stuff - if any one hears of anything let me no and i have seen the war hundreds of time - i was thinking more recent.

Just for the record - i love lij, but i just bought the ice storm and i don't like it!!!