I have a question ANDREA

LilElfGirl

Hey Andrea

Can you tell me what is happening with Children are there going to be child prices seeing is Harvey will still be under two will We have to pay for him?

Also we will probably get the standerd passes but is there any news on the day passes yet and how much they will be?

Finally when will crewing open for this event I did speak to you about this when I last saw you about possibly jumping back into the crazy saddle.

Everything looks great and I'm so pleased this event is happening we are really looking forward to it hopefully funds will allow us to attend. Hope everything is good with you and Jason and look forward to hearing from you.

Carolyn (elfie)

Hey Andrea

Can you tell me what is happening with Children are there going to be child prices seeing is Harvey will still be under two will We have to pay for him?

Also we will probably get the standerd passes but is there any news on the day passes yet and how much they will be?

Finally when will crewing open for this event I did speak to you about this when I last saw you about possibly jumping back into the crazy saddle.

Everything looks great and I'm so pleased this event is happening we are really looking forward to it hopefully funds will allow us to attend. Hope everything is good with you and Jason and look forward to hearing from you.

Carolyn (elfie)

I also like to speak up for the Mum club - another show Germany the children are half price with no cost for toddlers, please could we have some info on anything proposed? Those of us on an extremely tight budget may have to leave our little ones at home and let them miss out on the fun, I really can't do that to them (again in my son's case lol) My two have been bought up in the Lord of the Rings circle, as have a few on here, and as Tricksy Hobbit has mentioned before, these are the future generation of fans and we are building their memories. Plus also if we stay in the hotel and pay full price for the children there is just no way most of us can afford to live with our passions and not feel guilty about dumping the kids!

Any chance that children 10 and under can go free as with another previous event??? We were automatically given a standard pass with any ticket bought and this went down a storm with me. I had a "gold" ticket and sat in the standard area with my son, but let him collect the auto's included with the tickets. This meant that I could stay over and have fun with the family - though I lived close enough to London to take them home on the Saturday night and return the Sunday morning to stay and party till the Monday woo!!! And while this is still my intention with another show UK, I'd still like to know whether there will be at least a day pass available for my eldest son so I can have him with me for one day if nothing else.

Cheers,

Lisa x

Well things have changed now so I won't be able to crew now so will definately need to know about day passes and if there are going to be any. We don't particularly want to come for the weekend as HArvey doesn't sleep very well away from home and I will not come without him so any information would be good I recall reading that there was a meeting a while ago and the day tickets were going to be discussed so what was the outcome of that.

A response from any showmaster would be great I know you guys are very busy I understand and appreciate it will take time to get a response.

I don't need any forum members telling me to be patient I'm just asking a question and I am prepared to wait for a response so please don't jump on my back :)

Elfiexx