You Tube CSI vids

surfy_sah

hey guys n girls, was on You Tube thanks to a link in the SG threads and decided to search for CSI and, wallah, got hits! :lol: so post links here to any good CSI vids!

here's one to get us going, thought it was funny :D

"CSI's gunna rock!"

enjoy! and ad your faves too :smile:

edit: yey more!

Sara & Griss ship

"CSI - I'm sorry"

Luv sah xx

Edited by surfy_sah

hey guys n girls, was on You Tube thanks to a link in the SG threads and decided to search for CSI and, wallah, got hits! :YAHOO: so post links here to any good CSI vids!

here's one to get us going, thought it was funny :D

"CSI's gunna rock!"

enjoy! and ad your faves too :D

I love that video, made me laugh like crazy when I first saw it.

I'm gonna do a little self pimping here as I have 2 CSI vids up on you tube.

The first one is a 2 minute Louise Lombard interview from the 5 US channel. Weird to hear her with an English accent she seems really down to earth, laughs a lot and talks about how her accent comes and goes:

"Louise 5 US interview"

I also have Jorja Fox's interview on The Ellen DeGeneres Show in 2004. Quite a funny interview:

"Jorja on Ellen"

I had a few more interviews up but CBS complained to you tube and they were pulled B):poki:

Edited by Quirky Koala

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

QK thanks for those links! I finally got my laptop back yesterday after being 7 weeks without it :huh: and therefore have no firewalls and boring blocking features to prevent me from looking at preddy vids, yey! ;) cuh CBS are evvvvillll :D don't they understand that we non-US fans just don't get things like interviews unless it's wire the web? cuh!!!

siobhan cool video! like the song too! can you name the eps some of the pics and clips are from or do you just kinda have a big mound of random stuff in a Sandles file folder? :smile:

keep them coming! :P

Luv sah xx

well they're all a jumble! lol.

if you have a specific pic you want to know, i can try and tell you.

now, for your extreme viewing pleasure i have an extremely funny video that i hope you haven't seen before but you probably have lol.

anyway - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=glvGfQnx3DI

it's hilarious! had me in stitches lol. :angry::dance:

and this one is funny if you are immature like me :P -

this one is kinda funny too but only at the very end! -

aaaaaand finally, this one just because i lvoe eric and the secretfuntime videos he does are hilarious a lot of the time! also, i flatly refuse to believe it isn't him singing because it sounds like him and he has a gorgeous voice :P hehe -

ok, i'm done hehe

• 1 month later...

:o I can't believe it! Youtube banned me! It's the first time I've been banned from anything/where :WINCE:

OK I accepted the 2 Early Show interviews were a breach of copyright and CBS had them removed within hours but how many people have video's of stars being interviewed on the Ellen show? There are hundreds, so why pick on me? Not only that but why then delete all the video's I had on there that didn't breach copyright? :D:poki:

Sorry, I'll stop my rant now (In case you can't tell I'm still bitter about it)

how evil of them! and yeah I know what you mean! can you rejoin using a different ID and ISP?

surfy sah xx

ps-good to see you back :D if only to rant :dance: :dance:

I've rejoined already (after I'd finsihed ranting and got over being bitter) all that you needed was a different e-mail address and I've re-uploaded the video's I had up that no-one had complained about.

Thanks for the welcome back. I finished my last exam this morning :D (Until the re-sits that is :YAHOO: ) so I'll be around to do more than rant :dance: