THANK YOU !!!!

I just want to say what STUNNING event it was!!

and THANK YOU to all the organisers and hard workers who worked like slaves to make it the show it was.

You guys simply worked your A**es off for us the fans and we really really do appreciate all that

you did and the s*** you had to put up with from the unfortunate and the ungrateful.

And a huge big hug to the stars who really worked hard for us trying to give so much to so many and not leave anyone out.

I will be there next year hopefully chipping in my time.

Love and Hugs to you all

Amanda xxx

I just want to say what STUNNING event it was!!

and THANK YOU to all the organisers and hard workers who worked like slaves to make it the show it was.

You guys simply worked your A**es off for us the fans and we really really do appreciate all that

you did and the s*** you had to put up with from the unfortunate and the ungrateful.

And a huge big hug to the stars who really worked hard for us trying to give so much to so many and not leave anyone out.

I will be there next year hopefully chipping in my time.

Love and Hugs to you all

Amanda xxx

Here here! I just finished emailing the SM because I feel they deserve so much more than all the s*** they're getting here.

I TOTALLY AGREE *CHEERS AND CLAPS* WITHOUT YOU KIND GUYS SO MANY OF US WOULDNT HAVE MET THESE PEOPLE AND HAD AN AMAZING DAY. THANKYOU THANKYOU THANKYOU I KNOW LOTS OF PEOPLE COULDNT MET ELIJAH DOM SEAN AND ANDY BUT ITS NOT REALLY THEIR FAULT NO MATTER HOW MANY DAYS THEY HAD THEM THERE IT WAS A NIGHTMARE... SO *CLAPS AGAIN* FOR THE SHOWMASTERS AND GUYS WHO WORKED THERE BUTTS OFF FOR US.... THANKYOU!

Luna :D:wub::jason::huh::wub:

I imagine Monday was a hell of a lot better with the 100 odd Truant officers out in force.

well it was better I think as there was a lot more opportunity for those who missed to see the hobbits

like me and my mates, but there were more disappointments of a different kind - people didn't get a hug or a photo opportunity or their autograph personalised.

yes they opened the doors early but only cos we were outside queuing in the cold from the early hours.

And the hobbits worked tirelessly to get through the numbers of fans despite the loads of dealers who slapped down 20 copies of the same photo for signing - how obvious is that? - at least they could have done a selection!

No anyway we left at 6.30 pm tonight and they were still scribbling madly away to get through all the fans.

If its one thing I've learnt being a fan its not as easy as turning up somewhere at the time specified. You gotta be there early to be at the front ;o) and avoid dissappointment, any fan learns that by trial and error.

I really hope we havne't put them off signing (not to mention getting RSI) with the mammoth task of 2 days straight constant scribbling - of course they needed the odd hug and photoshot to rest.

I honestly don't know how they could have got through everyone and even how they got through the number of people that they did.

I was lucky enough to go up for the whole weekend and I finally got to meet Elijah. - It takes trial and error - I learnt the hard way and got up extra extra early this morning. - I'm now knackered, totally skint (bills??? errr (h*ly sh*t) but I got what I wanted.

Sometimes you gotta work at things sometimes they just happen. don't lose faith, don't get angry, the C4 team are on your side, i've been trying to get an Orli and Lij autograph since the Fellowship, - you can do it! - I got one down and one to go lol

Hugs

A xxx

Edited by Scheherezade