DAVID TENNANT photos

keith

Keith, when was this please ? I saw a pic in the paper of him and Kim Metcalf, which I presume was taken the same night. I was at the show last week, and I think I might have narrowly missed David .....

Keith, when was this please ? I saw a pic in the paper of him and Kim Metcalf, which I presume was taken the same night. I was at the show last week, and I think I might have narrowly missed David .....

969772[/snapback]

It was the night of the MI 3 Premiere and I drifted down to the Theatre Royal afterwards. People like Claire Sweeney, Alan Rickman and Kacey Ainsworth came out the front entrance around 10 ish with the rest of the audience.

I saw some of the ladies who regular crew at Collectomania events there hoping for autographs. I did not even know David was due to attend (knew about Rickman and supposedly Patsy Kensit), but myself and around 3 or 4 other photographers went to the Stage door to wait for Judi Dench. Rickman came out then Kim Medcalf and DT. There were about 8 autograph hunters/dealers lying in wait and David must have signed about 30 autographs so they did very well out of it.

The photos were taken (hold on while I check my original image files) between 10.45pm and 11pm.

KEITH