Good weekend in the wrestling community?

Cathyvicki

Everyone had a good weekend? Those that went and those that didnt?

Ive had an amazing weekend! (Didnt go to C9 tho :D )

Hopefully next time more of us wrestling fans will be there because SM have booked an amazing wrestling guest (or two)

Anyone hear any guest rumours at C9?

When is Batista due back? If he's still out for another 2 months, SM should really try to get him. That would draw a huge crowd. Also possibility of getting Trish. She may be injured, but as much as I'd like to meet her, I hope she's ok.

True. We should all flood the WWE website and email them asking if they could send anyone across for 1-2 July for LFCC4.

Maybe send Orton across as his punishment for being a naughty boy and now he'll have to suffer us lot :D

Edited by Stevie79

True. We should all flood the WWE website and email them asking if they could send anyone across for 1-2 July for LFCC4.

Maybe send Orton across as his punishment for being a naughty boy and now he'll have to suffer us lot :D

967959[/snapback]

Im not going to argue with that!

Maybe send Orton across as his punishment for being a naughty boy and now he'll have to suffer us lot :P

967959[/snapback]

Im not going to argue with that!

967963[/snapback]

didnt think you would argue with it, it wouldnt be punishment for me or cathy we'd be his helpers for the weekend, whilst i sneak off every so often to see elijah