question about stalls there.

rhyno18

hi,first timer here,i am just wondering if anyone knows if there is usually anywhere at the eventout of the 300 stalls that sells mcfarlanne action figures.I am interested because i wanna get a t-x figure and a jason x figure to get signes,i bought both not too long back but stupid me opened them both up but i think they would be a great thing to get signed.

hi,first timer here,i am just wondering if anyone knows if there is usually anywhere at the eventout of the 300 stalls that sells mcfarlanne action figures.I am interested because i wanna get a t-x figure and a jason x figure to get signes,i bought both not too long back but stupid me opened them both up but i think they would be a great thing to get signed.

There will be dealers there selling figures. I'm not into figures myself so can't guarantee any specific figures available but I'm willing to lay good odds that the smarter dealers will be ensuring their stock is heavy biased towards stuff related to the guests actually present. So I'd think there's a good chance the figures you want will be there.

Actually thinking about it one dealer I know whose going and sells figures is Tenth Planet. If you email them they may be able to get the figures you want and hold them for you.

Edited by DavidSimons

• Moderators

I collect Buffy figures and Movie Maniacs one and there was a great collection there when I went to C3 so I think u shud be fine, I'd imagine the dealers will specifically get ones that will be popular to get signed i.e. last time there was a lot of Freddy figures for Robert Englund, so i think u'll be fine i expect there to be a lot of Jason and Terminator and Pinhead ones etc :lol: it wud make sense for them to do that.

Just to add, I find the prices at conventions/collectors fairs very reasonable compared to online shops a lot of the time, if u look around a lot u can easily save £5 on a figure .. just so u know! oh and eBay's always good of course :lol: hope this helps.

Edited by DavidB6937

R u talkin about topps tradin cards? I got 2 of Faramirs rangers cloak, 1 of sams travelling jacket and , wait for it, wait for it................

Viggos autograph!!! apparently its worth lots but i wouldnt sell it for anything! (well maybe) *dreams of one day stroking the material that had once touched orlandos, smooth, toned, tanned, musculer body, that had once been touched by his smooth soft hands and... o.k sorry about that, got alittl carried away! :blush:

OMGGGGGGG! U R WELLL LUCKY I WISH I COULD ..THE BEST CARD IS EOWYN AUTO WORTH AVERAGE $400 SO HOPE TO GET THAT LOL GD LUCK....if u get any the same then sell them to me...i'll pay gd price for sure :P

clementz xx

U serious? I almost got her auto in Australia in december..Her PA pulled her away just as she was about to..Oh well..I got David Wenhams tho..

OMGGGGGGG! U R WELLL LUCKY I WISH I COULD ..THE BEST CARD IS EOWYN AUTO WORTH AVERAGE $400 SO HOPE TO GET THAT LOL GD LUCK....if u get any the same then sell them to me...i'll pay gd price for sure  ;)

clementz xx

U serious? I almost got her auto in Australia in december..Her PA pulled her away just as she was about to..Oh well..I got David Wenhams tho..

i'm sure but i am not sure wether you are on about gettin a pic signed or gettin a topps auto card :P pics still go for a pic :D

wel, like i say, we shood b gettin the 1s frm ROTK soon and not many places r gettin them cos u can only buy them pre-order. I wil probly b in the forum evry day now til C4 (and probly after too!!!) soo i'll let u no wen they cum (perhaps i cood get u a discount!!!) :vader:

Another question..

Will the stalls n stuff be there on Monday cos U no, its not all the guests..Just 'Hobbit Day'

Sorry for delay in replying but some of us have to sleep occasionally. :D

Anyway, there will be some dealers there Monday, from what I've heard about 70-80% of them are staying over. But with the late decision to add Monday to give the Hobbits more signing/meet and greet time some of the dealers can't stay.