Hi, Any Young Members Outy There?

Nienna

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

YAY!!! i was watchin it and i was like, Thers 1min left is he gonna bid and then u won and i was really happy for u and i fought , Oh ill leave a message on the forum anmd you'd beat me to it!!! You no wot they say, gr8 minds think alike!!! :uhoh:

You dont hav to do anything now we will send you an e-mail later with details and i'll meet up wth u at c4!!! :blink:

Hey

You r gonna think im really strange, but that seems to be ok here! But im 16, and i cnt be bothered to read 5 pages of posts, so i skipped, and now feel like a fool!

Congrat on winnin something? Yeah thats pretty much it!

OK then *puts straight-jacket back on*

Luv Brightstar :jason::jason:

Hey

You r gonna think im really strange, but that seems to be ok here! But im 16, and i cnt be bothered to read 5 pages of posts, so i skipped, and now feel like a fool!

Congrat on winnin something? Yeah thats pretty much it!

OK then *puts straight-jacket back on*

Luv Brightstar :jason::jason:

THANKSSSS...I JUST WON A LOTR COSTUME CARD OF EBAY AND I AM WELL HAPPY..THATS 6 TO MY COLLECTION NOW! LUCKY ME

Brightstar:Hiya, I'm Nienna !!! Dont worry we're all pretty mental round here, but if it wasn't then wer wood the fun b? R u going to c4, hav u bin b4, wen r u going, wer r u staying? Phew, all in one breath *goes purple and faints* :jason:

I'm not dressing up :angel: i didnt realise evry1 els was, but i got 2 brand new outfits yesterday that r in this autum so its ok i ges.

Samwise: Im gonna get there 1st thing sunday morning and leave monday night. i wil send u my number and u can send me yours in cae sumfing happens and you cant get hold of me. :D