Question about tickets (Couldn't find in the FAQ)

Quirky Koala

I've not been to these events before and I'm hoping some nice person can help me out. (I did check the FAQ before posting this, I swear :P )

I have my tickets for the Saturday but now want to attend on the Sunday aswell. Will I be able to buy the tickets for Sunday on the Saturday at the event?

Thanks in advance,

QK.

• Moderators

I'm pretty sure this was asked a few days ago, and things were unclear as to whether you could do that or not, so no definitive answer was given.

Obviously you can still buy them online now or on the door on the Sunday, but whether they'll be on sale on the Saturday, we'll have to wait for an answer to that.

Showmasters are in Florida right now so I'm unsure of when you can get an answer. Try emailing or phoning their office as there should still be someone there :)

I'm pretty sure this was asked a few days ago, and things were unclear as to whether you could do that or not, so no definitive answer was given.

Obviously you can still buy them online now or on the door on the Sunday, but whether they'll be on sale on the Saturday, we'll have to wait for an answer to that.

Showmasters are in Florida right now so I'm unsure of when you can get an answer. Try emailing or phoning their office as there should still be someone there :)

920500[/snapback]

Thanks David, I guess I'll e-mail them. I wasn't sure if they would be posted out on time if I ordered them now as it says it could be up to 14 days on the website and I didn't really want to queue for tickets on the day.

• Moderators

Where do you live? :)

You should be ok to order them today and just hope for the best! I think as long as you have confirmation of your order, you'll be ok.

I'm sure it's 14 days before things are declared officially lost ... obviously if you're international then it's a bit more risky.