Corin Nemec photos

Piglet

Hi all,

If any of you have any photos of Corin that I could put on The Corin Nemec Site, I would be very grateful. Also, any reports would be great too:) Wish I could have been there :P

THANKYOU!! :yoda:

Piglet

aka Adele

I was there Saturday and I never seen him show up. He sat next to Peter Mayhew. I was there till around 1 pm or a little after. Not sure if he cancelled or showed up later.

Jose R.

Hi all,

If any of you have any photos of Corin that I could put on The Corin Nemec Site, I would be very grateful.  Also, any reports would be great too:)  Wish I could have been there :wub:

THANKYOU!! :wub:

Piglet

aka Adele

thecorinnemecsite@gmail.com

920452[/snapback]

He was there today, told me he was ill on Saturday. He was a bit odd though, at leaat to me. Not sure if it has to do with him not feeling up to par or what his deal is. Would have taken a pic or two, but because of the weirdness in the air during our brief convo, I didn't think it would have gone over well.

S!

He was there and I was the FX Show historian. There were at least one (and should be more) pictures taken of Corin signing. We cannot turn over any pictures to anyone until it is cleared with FX Show management. We will probably review all pictures in the next week or two and then decide what to post and make available to the public. I will also have some of my own pictures on my company's website @ www.cmitoys.com Thank you

Hi all,

If any of you have any photos of Corin that I could put on The Corin Nemec Site, I would be very grateful.  Also, any reports would be great too:)  Wish I could have been there :P

THANKYOU!! :wub:

Piglet

aka Adele

920452[/snapback]

• 2 weeks later...
He was there and I was the FX Show historian.  There were at least one (and should be more) pictures taken of Corin signing.  We cannot turn over any pictures to anyone until it is cleared with FX Show management.  We will probably review all pictures in the next week or two and then decide what to post and make available to the public.  I will also have some of my own pictures on my company's website @ www.cmitoys.com  Thank you

Hi all,

If any of you have any photos of Corin that I could put on The Corin Nemec Site, I would be very grateful.  Also, any reports would be great too:)  Wish I could have been there ;)

THANKYOU!! :D

Piglet

aka Adele

920452[/snapback]

921544[/snapback]

And whose to say those show attendees didn't share their pictures with the folks of the internet?