A few questions

Nem

I just have a few questions about the event...

1. The 2 guests that Id really like to meet are michael shanks and christopher judge, but I can only go to the event for 1 day...I know that nobody knows which day theyre going to be there, but would you recommend I buy a ticket for 1 day now and hope for the best? or should I wait until its announced? because I dont want to leave it so late that I dont get a ticket

2. I also heard that theyre doing a talk on one of the days, how do I get a talk ticket? is it the same as my day pass ticket for the main event?

3. I read that you'd likely be waiting about 5hours from when you start queuing to when you actually get to meet the guest. because of the virtual ticket system I can see myself running around the place checking out all the stalls, but im scared that Id miss the guest talk!

so will the exact time of the talk be announced before the event? id like to get there at least an hour before it starts just because im a crazy fan like that and really want a front row seat :angry:

4. are video camcorders allowed in the guest talks? and how long do talks usually last?

In no special order, and from experience only (i'm not official :P )

Talk tickets are usually available on the day

Talk times are usually published in advance, or at least on the morning

STRICTLY no video recording during talks (for various reasons)

You do realise that the front few rows are reserved for Gold Pass Holders ?

Talks have been an hour, talks have been thirty minutes. Again it will probably be confirmed in time.

One day tickets will be readily available on the door each day

:angry:

• Showmasters Admin
I just have a few questions about the event...

1. The 2 guests that Id really like to meet are michael shanks and christopher judge, but I can only go to the event for 1 day...I know that nobody knows which day theyre going to be there, but would you recommend I buy a ticket for 1 day now and hope for the best? or should I wait until its announced? because I dont want to leave it so late that I dont get a ticket

2. I also heard that theyre doing a talk on one of the days, how do I get a talk ticket? is it the same as my day pass ticket for the main event?

3. I read that you'd likely be waiting about 5hours from when you start queuing to when you actually get to meet the guest. because of the virtual ticket system I can see myself running around the place checking out all the stalls, but im scared that Id miss the guest talk!

so will the exact time of the talk be announced before the event? id like to get there at least an hour before it starts just because im a crazy fan like that and really want a front row seat :lol:

4. are video camcorders allowed in the guest talks? and how long do talks usually last?

909744[/snapback]

Michael and Chris will be at the show for both days however the talk will only be on one of the days. At the moment we are still working out the talk schedule but we should know in the next few weeks and will post it on the website once we know.

Talk tickets will be available to collect from the organisers booth (usually near the front door) from the time the doors open until we run out. Although tickets are free they are limited so if there's a talk you really want to see make sure you collect your tickets earlier on in the day. The talks usually last around 30 mins. Unfortunately camcorders and the like aren't allowed in the talks and we do ask that you limit flash photography to the first few minutes to prevent distraction during the talk.

Andrea