A Day in the Life of Viktor Krum

Tippin

Disclaimer: This story is based on characters and situations owned by JK Rowling and publishers including but not limited to Bloomsbury. No copyright infringement is intended or to be infered.

Viktor Krum

07.00am – Woke up with cold feet. That’s the last time I sleep in a tent when it’s snowing. Didn’t think England got snow. Decided to go to Library and see if Hermionie was there…lots of other girls but not Hermionie. Think I’ll go for breakfast.

09.30am – Decided to go spy on Hermionie than pay attention during lessons, Karkaroff doesn’t care, as long as am international seeker and Durmstrang Champion can do whatever I like, must remember to rub that in to Potter later.

11.00am – Went for a walk instead of to lesson, got hit by tree, didn’t know they could do that. Nobody saw so reputation is safe, decided to try and find Hermionie for sympathy

01.00pm – Diggory got into fight with Flint again, want to join in but saw Hermionie leaving so decided to follow her instead.

04.00pm – Wood headed towards Quidditch area, decided to follow and see if he needed a new seeker for Gryffindor

04.01pm – Didn’t see the rest of team ready for practise, Wood polishing brooms, saw Diggory sneak his onto the rack to be polished, so went to do the same…Karkaroff hasn’t got me a personal broom polisher yet.

07.00pm – Diggory in another fight with Flint, beginning to wish had come to Hogwarts instead of Durmstrang, was going to jump into help Diggory but Hagrid broke up fight, stupid show off, didn’t do that at lunch time when Madam Maxine wasn’t there…stupid giant spoils all the fun

09.30pm – Karkaroff made me go to bed early, something about needing to keep up my strength…-grumble- wanted to go back to Library to see Hermionie.

11.00pm – Fell asleep after reading all the information my spies have been gathering on Hermionie

01.00am – Hermionie, will you marry me?