Birmingham appearences today

s.p.d.

Just thought i would say, even though whsmith clearly havent organised many of these as they seemed to have no idea, i did get to meet the legend that is HBK. He only signed the book and it wasnt personalised but he did only have 90 minutes to do 400- 500 people so that was quite fair. What a guy though, shook my hand and thanked me. A fantastic moment in my life.

Also got the chance to meet Cade and Murdoch who were nice guys, posed for photos and personalised. A good day all round. Going to settle down to reading Shawns book now.

Oh..... if anyone did attend and if they still have a spare one of the official whsmith signing tickets (the ones they took off you when you bought the book for your £1 off) could you let me know as i am after one to keep with my book. Will happily pay a £1 or so plus postage if anyone can help. Thanks

Did anyone meet Cena today??????

Will (s.p.d.)

The worst thing is that i am a guy!!! Oh well, i cant help it if my heroes in life are guys!

I would be very similar with H mate. Obviously i would not propse to him ( only guessing you may!!!!!!!!!!LOL)

But he is the other one of my heroes!

When can we meet him then, that would be a very pleasent day wouldnt you agree???

Im not sure i would propose marriage many other sordid nasty things i cud do for and to him lololol :P:D

Marriage cud come after i got him to fall in love with me lol

Never mind heros for people come in a forms doesent matter if your a guy of girl

I think it would be a great day meeting H u prob would have to pick me up off the floor or maybe help me speak ;)

Edited by vampess

Just thought i would say, even though whsmith clearly havent organised many of these as they seemed to have no idea, i did get to meet the legend that is HBK. He only signed the book and it wasnt personalised but he did only have 90 minutes to do 400- 500 people so that was quite fair. What a guy though, shook my hand and thanked me. A fantastic moment in my life.

Also got the chance to meet Cade and Murdoch who were nice guys, posed for photos and personalised. A good day all round. Going to settle down to reading Shawns book now.

Oh..... if anyone did attend and if they still have a spare one of the official whsmith signing tickets (the ones they took off you when you bought the book for your £1 off) could you let me know as i am after one to keep with my book. Will happily pay a £1 or so plus postage if anyone can help. Thanks

Did anyone meet Cena today??????

Will (s.p.d.)

895053[/snapback]

yeah i met cena it was good but it took 2 hours to meet him in the freezing cold but it was good to meet the champ also got a photo with him which was good. really good day would of loved to see HBK as well though that would of been wicked

• 2 weeks later...