CALLING A LUNA's

ditz

ooo im excited i hope its one of ma schools and also i go drama school (stagecoach) so they might if not im gonna still send ma photo in. i mean i have dark hair but willing to dye it or wear  wig. i would love it if i got it.... dare to dream eh  ^_^

875997[/snapback]

lol haha yeah same as

*dreams on*

876980[/snapback]

i wish theyd give out a list of schools they were going to. i mean i go to a girls school but maybe not.

off topic dont u just ahte it when people dont txt u back? its so irritating!!

back to luna i dont think i look like her in anywa. i imagine her to be really small and stick like - actually... my cousin would fit perfectly

877664[/snapback]

it dont hurt to try hunny!

you could have what they're looking for and for all you no they are lookin for sumone who fits ur profile!

trust me it's better to at least send off ur info then spend the rest of ur life thinkin "if only"

Edited by ditz

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i wish theyd give out a list of schools they were going to.  i mean i go to a girls school but maybe not. 

back to luna i dont think i look like her in anywa.  i imagine her to be really small and stick like - actually... my cousin would fit perfectly

877664[/snapback]

YEH! they should. Dunno if they'll come to my school. Someone told me that the dude who played Goyle went to my school but somehow i dont think its true.

And yes its annoying when that happens!!

And i think of luna as kinda tall nd skinny (but not really tall and not really skinny. Just... kinda thiner than average)

i'm being dumb, what is luna supposed to look like?:D

Edit: I just found my book and read her decription, I cant be luna coz I have brown haid *sobs*

876082[/snapback]

doubt thatd matter seeing as hermione is blond in the film :lol: . i say go for it!

i'm being dumb, what is luna supposed to look like?:blink:

Edit: I just found my book and read her decription, I cant be luna coz I have brown haid *sobs*

876082[/snapback]

doubt thatd matter seeing as hermione is blond in the film :D . i say go for it!

878419[/snapback]

she is *totally confused*

i wish theyd give out a list of schools they were going to.  i mean i go to a girls school but maybe not. 

back to luna i dont think i look like her in anywa.  i imagine her to be really small and stick like - actually... my cousin would fit perfectly

877664[/snapback]

YEH! they should. Dunno if they'll come to my school. Someone told me that the dude who played Goyle went to my school but somehow i dont think its true.

And i think of luna as kinda tall nd skinny (but not really tall and not really skinny. Just... kinda thiner than average)

878346[/snapback]

when do the letters/photos have to be sent in by does anyone know?

hmm i wouldnt say emma is blonde just she has quite light highlights so its a browny blonde. butit doesnt seem right to me just because its always quite pretty even when they are attempting to mae it bushy, its never bushy enough for me

Edited by Cazzie15

877664[/snapback]

878346[/snapback]

hmm i wouldnt say emma is blonde just she has quite light highlights so its a browny blonde. butit doesnt seem right to me just because its always quite pretty even when they are attempting to mae it bushy, its never bushy enough for me

879399[/snapback]

Yeh i know!! Um, no i dont, sorry. But might as well send it off in the next few days or so.

877664[/snapback]

878346[/snapback]

879399[/snapback]

Yeh i know!! Um, no i dont, sorry. But might as well send it off in the next few days or so.

879430[/snapback]

is the photo a full length picture or just head shot?

i wud soooooooo luv to be luna!!!!

i have dreamt about it scince i read her part !!!!

880040[/snapback]

do you like Devon Murray?! lol

my best friend is convinced that im am the life version of Luna (dunno why :() And when she asked Devon if he thought id be a good Luna he was like "Who?!?!" :D

hmm i wouldnt say emma is blonde just she has quite light highlights so its a browny blonde.  butit doesnt seem right to me just because its always quite pretty even when they are attempting to mae it bushy, its never bushy enough for me

879399[/snapback]

http://www.mugglethai.com/gallery/data/media/24/gof01_2.jpg

http://www.mugglethai.com/gallery/data/media/24/gof24.jpg

http://www.mugglethai.com/gallery/data/media/24/gof23.jpg

looks fairly blond to me :D:(

amd yeah its never bushy anymore its just curly. bring back PS hermione! :(

880040[/snapback]

my best friend is convinced that im am the life version of Luna (dunno why :huh:) And when she asked Devon if he thought id be a good Luna he was like "Who?!?!" :D

880115[/snapback]

yh dev's kool!

my m8s say that abut me to lol, wen my friend read it she came up 2 me and sed do u kno who u wud b perfect to play in harry potter .... luna lovegood n i was reading it at the time n wen i read it i was lke she is sooooooo me! lol

i wud do ne thin 2 get the part lol!

if ur gonna try good luck dude!

xax

sorry. just saying its not very blond. well i dont think it is anyway. sorry

880372[/snapback]

no i think its brown as well just mousy light brown wth a few blonde streaks. that soudns liek a really horrible description of her hair... sorry about that emma 9not that she reads this)

880040[/snapback]

my best friend is convinced that im am the life version of Luna (dunno why :D) And when she asked Devon if he thought id be a good Luna he was like "Who?!?!" ^_^

880115[/snapback]

yh dev's kool!

my m8s say that abut me to lol, wen my friend read it she came up 2 me and sed do u kno who u wud b perfect to play in harry potter .... luna lovegood n i was reading it at the time n wen i read it i was lke she is sooooooo me! lol

xax

880756[/snapback]

HaHa cool!

dunno if im gonna go in for it, havent decided. :D I was round my mates house reading a magazine and she started talking to me so i looked up and all of a sudden she goes "OMG!! that look! its so luna!!" i was like "riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight" :P And yeh Devons cool

Edited by Angel_Of_Music

880040[/snapback]

my best friend is convinced that im am the life version of Luna (dunno why :D) And when she asked Devon if he thought id be a good Luna he was like "Who?!?!" ^_^

880115[/snapback]

yh dev's kool!

xax

880756[/snapback]

HaHa cool!

dunno if im gonna go in for it, havent decided. :P I was round my mates house reading a magazine and she started talking to me so i looked up and all of a sudden she goes "OMG!! that look! its so luna!!" i was like "riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight" :P And yeh Devons cool

881183[/snapback]

cool!

i think i ma going to go for it but i still not sure yet either!

i would looooove to be that part i have dreamt about scince i read the part! tehe!! :D

880040[/snapback]

my best friend is convinced that im am the life version of Luna (dunno why :P) And when she asked Devon if he thought id be a good Luna he was like "Who?!?!" :lol:

880115[/snapback]

yh dev's kool!

xax

880756[/snapback]

HaHa cool!

dunno if im gonna go in for it, havent decided. :P I was round my mates house reading a magazine and she started talking to me so i looked up and all of a sudden she goes "OMG!! that look! its so luna!!" i was like "riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight" :P And yeh Devons cool

881183[/snapback]

cool!

i would looooove to be that part i have dreamt about scince i read the part! tehe!! :D

881206[/snapback]

lol to be honest if i do go for it, itd only be in the hope that i could meet Tom, Dan and Alan :wub: Not coz i actually wanted it which is kinda unfair when there peple like you who want the part SOOO much!! :D

WHAT?!?! msn died?!? oh no it didnt. Lol im so weird :P

anyway! Good Luck if you go for it :D

880040[/snapback]

my best friend is convinced that im am the life version of Luna (dunno why :P) And when she asked Devon if he thought id be a good Luna he was like "Who?!?!" :lol:

880115[/snapback]

yh dev's kool!

xax

880756[/snapback]

HaHa cool!

881183[/snapback]

cool!

881206[/snapback]

lol to be honest if i do go for it, itd only be in the hope that i could meet Tom, Dan and Alan :wub: Not coz i actually wanted it which is kinda unfair when there peple like you who want the part SOOO much!! :D

WHAT?!?! msn died?!? oh no it didnt. Lol im so weird :P

anyway! Good Luck if you go for it :D

881265[/snapback]

awwww bess you! i wouldnt mind meeting them but i do want the part alot, but it would just be my like to get al hyped up for nothin to loose!

lol

i think im going to go for it :D

just got to get a picture ... and yeah ... hmmmmmmm tehe

awwww bess you! i wouldnt mind meeting them but i do want the part alot, but it would just be my like to get al hyped up for nothin to loose!

lol

i think im going to go for it :vader:

just got to get a picture ... and yeah ... hmmmmmmm tehe

881665[/snapback]

lol i would send of my school pic but, i think not :P i look OK in last years shot but dunno if thats too old!! Well good luck :borg: Hope you manage to get an audition at least :P

see thats why im not eager to send my picture. partly because i doint think id get it and partly because i dnt think i want it for the right reasons. i mean id love to be a part in it but i dont think id be good enough for it. of corse anyone would love to be apart of harry potter but maybe thats not good enough, maybe it should be for the love of acting as well