Massive thank you to Showmasters

rickyparty

Thanks to Showmasters for a great weekend, all of the guests were really great. Not a single bad apple as far as I know and some really cool surprises as some were not how I expected them. Sarah Clarke is absolutely stunning :angry: and thankfully much nicer than her character in 24 :blink: .

My brother is also extremely happy now that he has met his hero Lou Ferrigno especially after finding a stall with a cool larger pic of one of Lou's standard 8x10s and getting that signed by the man himself.

The Batman people looked really cool on the Sunday, as did the girls on the Saturday as Electra and the Street Fighter characters et al. I thought the effort into the costumes were really impressive even if I didn't recognise a couple of characters they were based on.

It's just a shame Charisma wasn't allowing photos posed or not (unless you were a kid as I suppose she goes by the thought that they won't try to sell their autographs on). But all in all it was a great weekend and I hope everyone else who went enjoyed it as much as I did.