todays sunday telegraph

king of gondor

hey guys,

would anyone be able to help me out as i forgot all about buyng it today!!! If anyone bought the telegraph could they have a look for the weekly password in the fantasy cricket sectio?

A bit of a diverse chat topic but did anyone else see see the awsome climax earlier on??

thanks

the match was awsome, austrailia were looking as if they were going to snatch the win but when Kevin Pieterson got going. Six and fours.

We have along summer ahead and alot tougher matches as well but i think that england have a very good chance this time.

Plus

Cricket in my view is a better sport than football generally because the atmosphere is so much less hostile. Today i saw aussie fans and england fans sitting together, how come in football the away guys have to sit seperately???

I m going to enjoy this moment.

Sounded awesome! Darnit, I missed it! Any highlight times?

Oh, and I totally agree with the footie thing. I enjoy football (I enjoy most sports! Lolz), but it can get a little out of hand. I mean, look at Rugby, for instance. The dudes are large enough to beat up the ref anyday, but they take the decision calmly and honestly, like grown men. And snooker. And golf. Anything, really! But football... *Sigh*...