Photos

Ka-Boom

Do you think it would be a good idea if showmasters posted the photos that will be available for each of the guests?

This way you will be able to plan if you need to buy any photos. Just an idea :P

this has come up before

SM can't do it - cause what if you got your heart set on a particular shot then there were none left when you got there?

the best thing to do is get to the table then run away quickly n buy something else if you don't like what's there :firedevil:

or bring something with you and then sell it on ebay if SM get a better pic :help:

You can't really see what is on the table until you get to the table and then that means you're stuck in the Q.

If SM did it and then some of them ran out and you were disappointed that there aren't any left, isn't that the same as knowing which Guests are going to the Event, but then they pull out right at the last minute but you don't know that until you get to the Event (i.e. Chris Barrie on this occassion). I think it would help SM a lot more, but then they probably don't want to lose the money that would be made because if people didn't like what they see then they would go elsewhere!!!!

I'm sure ALOT of fans would be disappointed to have their heart set on a particluar photo only to get to the table and see there are none of that photo left!

also I don't understand how you think fans buying a photo from a dealer before hand or bring their own item LOSES them money?! :D if anything it would SAVE them money surely! less photos to get printed next time round :wub: