tom felton

tic-tac

*bites tongue about jamie yeates being shy* :rolleyes:

wooo yay for tom :P ...who isnt shy!  <_<

you thought jamie was shy? i didnt think he was that shy, he seemed fine to talk to maybe just a bit bored cause he didnt have a queue

no, i said *not*.others were saying they thought he was.hes naughty :rolleyes: but nice ;)

oh i see lol

lol Jamie's a dude lol he wasn't at all shy with me lol

:huh: i dont even have to see who is posting now, if it says dude i know its you lol

Dude! lol It's nice to know I'm easy to rcognise in my posting style LOL! Just wait till the 'language of dude' starts appearing lol, much more interesting to read lol

i am actually coming close to saying dude - its scary!

LOL! My sister told me to stop saying 'dude' today, yeh like that will happen any time soon dude lol! Okay just got in trouble for looking after wedding cards ooops! yes I'm still at work yarg! Dude this time last week I was still being Chun Li! I miss CM7, I miss Tom, Jamie, Christian and most definetly CORIN! dude T_T

i know i thought that earlier yesterday... it was about 3 i think, and i would have been standing by the HP peeps then :wub:

Friday, on the train, I thought...Dude I was talking to Corin a week ago! T_T

its depressing :P ...wonder what they are all doing now...

Corin's in Germany at another con lol, was gonna go but had work lol! and also the thought of the look on his face if we all turned up in Germany to see him kinda made me laugh so much I changed my mind lol! Christian pic is my desktop right now lol

pics on my desktop really slows the computer down - plus ive looked aqt my pics so many times now im actually seeing myself in a depressing light - i keep thinking god i look tired there, or what sort of face is that im making - the pics i used to like i kind of dont anymore so im not going to look at them lol

lol my one of Christian and just my hands lol

lol way to go....not only have we taken over this thread with quotes, ive just overtaken the board with all my replies, its just cazzie15 conbtinuously...i suppose i should change my username really as i was 15 when i joined and now im nearly 18... well in about 6 months anyway lol

lol nah leave it lol! Dude we're just too active for everyone else lol

lol thats the problem! not because we talk too much

Never dude! I could never talk too much lol! However I have to go for like an hour since I've said I'll help my father

oh good i can go do some work - if no one replies i ahve no one to talk to - its no fun talkign to yourself...

Depends how comical you make your responses to yourself hun lol

lol im sure it would be amusing to read anyway

LOL! Well I entertain myself very easily...anyhow back to Tom, I should really check for feeback on what I posted XD

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*bites tongue about jamie yeates being shy* :lol:

wooo yay for tom :D ...who isnt shy!  :lol:

you thought jamie was shy? i didnt think he was that shy, he seemed fine to talk to maybe just a bit bored cause he didnt have a queue

no, i said *not*.others were saying they thought he was.hes naughty ;) but nice :D

oh i see lol

:lol: i dont even have to see who is posting now, if it says dude i know its you lol

Dude! lol It's nice to know I'm easy to rcognise in my posting style LOL! Just wait till the 'language of dude' starts appearing lol, much more interesting to read lol

LOL! My sister told me to stop saying 'dude' today, yeh like that will happen any time soon dude lol! Okay just got in trouble for looking after wedding cards ooops! yes I'm still at work yarg! Dude this time last week I was still being Chun Li! I miss CM7, I miss Tom, Jamie, Christian and most definetly CORIN! dude T_T

i know i thought that earlier yesterday... it was about 3 i think, and i would have been standing by the HP peeps then :(

its depressing :( ...wonder what they are all doing now...

Corin's in Germany at another con lol, was gonna go but had work lol! and also the thought of the look on his face if we all turned up in Germany to see him kinda made me laugh so much I changed my mind lol! Christian pic is my desktop right now lol

pics on my desktop really slows the computer down - plus ive looked aqt my pics so many times now im actually seeing myself in a depressing light - i keep thinking god i look tired there, or what sort of face is that im making - the pics i used to like i kind of dont anymore so im not going to look at them lol

lol way to go....not only have we taken over this thread with quotes, ive just overtaken the board with all my replies, its just cazzie15 conbtinuously...i suppose i should change my username really as i was 15 when i joined and now im nearly 18... well in about 6 months anyway lol

Never dude! I could never talk too much lol! However I have to go for like an hour since I've said I'll help my father

oh good i can go do some work - if no one replies i ahve no one to talk to - its no fun talkign to yourself...

LOL! Well I entertain myself very easily...anyhow back to Tom, I should really check for feeback on what I posted XD

anything? have u looked at our quote post? u can see it as coming out at you or going inwards - how strange

*bites tongue about jamie yeates being shy* :D

wooo yay for tom :D ...who isnt shy!  :D

no, i said *not*.others were saying they thought he was.hes naughty :P but nice :D

oh i see lol

:P i dont even have to see who is posting now, if it says dude i know its you lol

i know i thought that earlier yesterday... it was about 3 i think, and i would have been standing by the HP peeps then :(

anything? have u looked at our quote post? u can see it as coming out at you or going inwards - how strange

Dude I dunno where to find his responses lol, ah well I don't mind, I'll meet him again at some point and can ask him then XD

*bites tongue about jamie yeates being shy* :huh:

wooo yay for tom :wub: ...who isnt shy!  :lol:

no, i said *not*.others were saying they thought he was.hes naughty :lol: but nice :D

oh i see lol

:lol: i dont even have to see who is posting now, if it says dude i know its you lol

i know i thought that earlier yesterday... it was about 3 i think, and i would have been standing by the HP peeps then ;)

its depressing ;) ...wonder what they are all doing now...

Dude I dunno where to find his responses lol, ah well I don't mind, I'll meet him again at some point and can ask him then XD

lol problem then. im sure youll gte to meet him some day again, hopefully at another collectormania - i think he probably enjoyed this one mroe than the last, what with less screaming girls crowding ( i wasnt there so go me for getting over the obsession). have u seen the small middle quote pos - its so squashed i feel sorry for it.... i wonder how long we can keep this going

oh yeah toms on my hp calendar for today (its one of those daily ones and its HP) - 'draco is critical of hagrod's choice of textbooks'...

Edited by Cazzie15

wooo yay for tom :wub: ...who isnt shy!  ;)

no, i said *not*.others were saying they thought he was.hes naughty :D but nice :D

oh i see lol

:o i dont even have to see who is posting now, if it says dude i know its you lol

i know i thought that earlier yesterday... it was about 3 i think, and i would have been standing by the HP peeps then :o

its depressing :o ...wonder what they are all doing now...

lol problem then. im sure youll gte to meet him some day again, hopefully at another collectormania - i think he probably enjoyed this one mroe than the last, what with less screaming girls crowding ( i wasnt there so go me for getting over the obsession). have u seen the small middle quote pos - its so squashed i feel sorry for it.... i wonder how long we can keep this going

oh yeah toms on my hp calendar for today (its one of those daily ones and its HP) - 'draco is critical of hagrod's choice of textbooks'...

poor middle post! -pets it- Yeh I think maybe he did apart from the underwear...that was just bizarre and wrong, says me who gave him the secret diaries lol! definetly have to go see Tom when we're dressed as the cheerleaders to remind him of the screaming girls XD

*bites tongue about jamie yeates being shy* :P

wooo yay for tom :D ...who isnt shy!  :P

no, i said *not*.others were saying they thought he was.hes naughty :lol: but nice :D

oh i see lol

:o i dont even have to see who is posting now, if it says dude i know its you lol

poor middle post! -pets it- Yeh I think maybe he did apart from the underwear...that was just bizarre and wrong, says me who gave him the secret diaries lol! definetly have to go see Tom when we're dressed as the cheerleaders to remind him of the screaming girls XD

ow my eyes :o

no, i said *not*.others were saying they thought he was.hes naughty ;) but nice :D

oh i see lol

:( i dont even have to see who is posting now, if it says dude i know its you lol

ow my eyes ;)

lol im so glad u didnt break the chain even if it is hurting your eyes lol - we need a warning on this thread

oh i see lol

:P i dont even have to see who is posting now, if it says dude i know its you lol

ow my eyes :lol:

lol im so glad u didnt break the chain even if it is hurting your eyes lol - we need a warning on this thread

hahaha like i would do that *scrolls down* oooowwww pain!

*bites tongue about jamie yeates being shy* B)

oh i see lol

lo lit doesnt hurt my eyes i just think tis fun - like that painting i cant remember but its got the curvy lines that are really straight lines but your eyes cant focus because of their positioning so they become curvy

*bites tongue about jamie yeates being shy* :(

no, i said *not*.others were saying they thought he was.hes naughty ^_^ but nice :D

oh i see lol

lo lit doesnt hurt my eyes i just think tis fun - like that painting i cant remember but its got the curvy lines that are really straight lines but your eyes cant focus because of their positioning so they become curvy

Its becoming an escher picture! the one with the path that goes both ways XD

Edited by paretha

no, i said *not*.others were saying they thought he was.hes naughty ^_^ but nice :D

oh i see lol

yeha escher thats the one im thinking off - seriously lknow one would know i do art would they... i have a memory like a sieve

sleep deprevation ahs just amde me change the correct spelling of know to no and then only to realise it was right in the first place - if only the ringing in my ears would stop i mgiht egt more than 6 hours sleep

Edited by Cazzie15

oh i see lol

yeha escher thats the one im thinking off - seriously lknow one would know i do art would they... i have a memory like a sieve

sleep deprevation ahs just amde me change the correct spelling of know to no and then only to realise it was right in the first place - if only the ringing in my ears would stop i mgiht egt more than 6 hours sleep

i only remember because i did my artists reaserch on him last year lol, ah the joys of doing fine art at GCSE!

oh i see lol

i only remember because i did my artists reaserch on him last year lol, ah the joys of doing fine art at GCSE!

ah yes art GCSE that was fun - art AS was so much mroe stressful im so worried about my mark, its either going to be good or really bad, idotn think i wrote enough

no, i said *not*.others were saying they thought he was.hes naughty ^_^ but nice :(

oh i see lol

ah yes art GCSE that was fun - art AS was so much mroe stressful im so worried about my mark, its either going to be good or really bad, idotn think i wrote enough

lol! i would never do art for AS- but i wasn't very good at it! i scared the teacher with my final piece she said it was "disturbing" :D

oh i see lol

lol! i would never do art for AS- but i wasn't very good at it! i scared the teacher with my final piece she said it was "disturbing" :lol:

lol me 2!! apparenlty the look that my face (irt was a severely distorted pic of me) was beign taken over and the eye freaked her out. ill take a pic tomorrow and put it on here

wooo yay for tom :( ...who isnt shy!  :lol:

no, i said *not*.others were saying they thought he was.hes naughty :lol: but nice :(

oh i see lol

lol! i would never do art for AS- but i wasn't very good at it! i scared the teacher with my final piece she said it was "disturbing" :lol:

lol me 2!! apparenlty the look that my face (irt was a severely distorted pic of me) was beign taken over and the eye freaked her out. ill take a pic tomorrow and put it on here

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v487/par...ha/DSCN0244.jpg

that was my "disturbing" picture XD

we are so off topic- not supriseing at 12:08 lol!

*cough*

Tom felton is cool! :D:D

no, i said *not*.others were saying they thought he was.hes naughty :lol: but nice :(

oh i see lol

*cough*

hmm i wouldnt say it was really disturbing, maybe at first but there is so much to look at its hard to take it all in at first, once you look at each part its not too bad really

i like it though its really good - did it have some meaning to u or did u just do it? mine never really have meanings

oh i see lol

*cough*

hmm i wouldnt say it was really disturbing, maybe at first but there is so much to look at its hard to take it all in at first, once you look at each part its not too bad really

i like it though its really good - did it have some meaning to u or did u just do it? mine never really have meanings

no meaning lol! my exam question was "related to cross" (supriseingly)

wooo yay for tom :D ...who isnt shy!  :blink:

no, i said *not*.others were saying they thought he was.hes naughty :unsure: but nice :D

oh i see lol

ow my eyes :P

lol! i would never do art for AS- but i wasn't very good at it! i scared the teacher with my final piece she said it was "disturbing" ;)

*cough*

Tom felton is cool! ;):(

hmmm interesting...

wooo yay for tom :D ...who isnt shy!  :blink:

no, i said *not*.others were saying they thought he was.hes naughty :unsure: but nice :D

oh i see lol

ow my eyes :P

lol! i would never do art for AS- but i wasn't very good at it! i scared the teacher with my final piece she said it was "disturbing" ;)

*cough*

Tom felton is cool! ;):(

hmmm interesting...

i will take a pic of my work eventually... its so much effort to take a camera downstairs...

He was a real sweetheart, I must admit I thought he'd be a little off and not to bothered but he even asked how I pronounce my name which made me smile! Top bloke! ;)

aww sweet! how do you pronounce your name?

J-O-A-N-N-E, like it's spelt, he kept on calling me Joan! lol! :lol:

lol...oh dear - maybe hes just never come across the name before... :P

He could have been tired and the letters were all running together