Kate Mulgrew

BluebizzieB

hey...I am new here! :-)....I also love ^_^ kate!...she is a wonderful actress and a wonderful person, too. I met her 2003 on a con in germany, but I was too shy to ask her a question or sth like that... :D I am really angry with myself, because of that.....so I hope I will get the chance this time...I am really lokking forward to the event and I hope I will be able to come to london.... ;) ....cu

Does anybody know how much she will charge.

I bought a very nice photo of her to get signed.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...me=STRK:MEWN:IT

I loved Voyager and I am looking forward to meeting her.

Has anybody met her at other events.

Thanks

:lol:

You're not exactly new around here so you should really know by now that if you visit MSPG and find the Guest that you want and then take £10 off.

So Kate Mulgrew is £30 on MSPG so at LFCC she should be £20.

Cooool

From looking at the picture of her, she seems such as sweet lady. I am really looking forward to meeting her. She is one of the main reasons why I am going to LFCC3.

I have a question: Will Kate be very popular like Carrie Fisher popular meaning tickets go within a few hours.

I am a HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE fan and I really wanna meet her.

Edited by BluebizzieB

Random fact - today is Kate's birthday :lol:

I'm far too polite to mention her age here but if you really want to know then a quick trip to IMDB and a bit of simple maths will tell you. She certainly doesn't look it...

She's got a reputation for being really nice and always very friendly, she'll charm everybody's socks off at LFCC :lol: