tomb raider

ilovetomfelton

:lol: pleaz pleaz pleaz pleaz pleaz !!! im on my handz an kneez as i type pleaz get sum1 from the tomb raider movies 2 come!!!!!there soo brilliant especially the second 1!!!! even thought the 1st one was sed 2 b crap it was the best movie eva!!!!!!!! ive already seen the second 1 and the stuntz are wkd and!!!! omgsh u have 2 get sum1 2 come!!!!!! it would be sooo incredibly kl if u got angelina jolie!!!! shez amazin!! shez my idol!!!! or even like noah taylor or gerard butler!!!!!!!!!!!! i love tomb raider sooooo much !!!!!!!!!!!! pleaz!!! :( !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i urge ne1 who like tomb raider 2 see the 2nd 1 itz soooooooo gd n the graphic n action and suspense!!!!! itz all 2 much 2 handle!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol ;)

:( yay sum1 else who lovez the movie :D !!!!!!! i liked the endin!!! but i kinda guest it b4 hand!!!!!they made it have more action wiv was gd cos it should look more like the game but have itz independence!!!!! cos she lara croft is an independent women!!! who shouldnt b messed wiv!!! :P lol!!!!!!! it would be sooooooo gr8 2 have sum1 from the film comming 2 c4!!!!!!!!!!! :(