james marsters gig ticket!

phoebe

hi, i have 1 spare ticket to see james masters, as in spike off buffy, in leeds at Josephs Well on saturday night. i'm picking the tickets up at the door on saturday so i won't be able it to you before hand. So you could pay as and when you get the ticket on saturday. I know it's not an ideal situation but one of my friends couldn't make it, but trust me there is a ticket!

If your interested then contact me at Punk_as_funk@hotmail.com

I'm sure it'll be a great gig and a must for any Buffy fan!

Leeds is probably a good 5 hour car journey from where I live, so it's a bit of a problem driving all the way up to leeds, then back home after... I can't stay over as I don't have the cash.... what with next weekend.

Do have a great time though.

DAMN!!

I would love to take the ticket off your hands phoebe, but im now taking my mother-in-law to C7 with me. If only i'd seen this sooner! :lol:

I echo that! I'm only like half an hour away from Leeds and would have loved to go, if I'd have seen this earlier I could have got the time of work...bugger! :lol: I hope whoever's going has a fantastic time!......I can't believe James is going to performing half an hour away from me! :lol: