'Star Wars' Actors Reunited

nightprowler

nothing really apart from it being misleading. If people are happy with a trick photo then fair enough.

Why misleading is it? Stated has it that gathered they were especially for this photograph hmmm? Appeared in reality did Gollum in Lord of the Rings? Judge this as fake did you? No, and so you should not. Neither seeks to trick, just to please fans. To spread bad feeling I sense in you.

nothing really apart from it being misleading. If people are happy with a trick photo then fair enough.

Why misleading is it? Stated has it that gathered they were especially for this photograph hmmm? Appeared in reality did Gollum in Lord of the Rings? Judge this as fake did you? No, and so you should not. Neither seeks to trick, just to please fans. To spread bad feeling I sense in you.

Spreading the truth my little green friend

Edited by Noddy

I think there is a difference though between using a person and altering him into a CGI animation and photo manipulation where people aren't even in the same room though.

Technically it is misleading because "gathering people together" implies that people were all in the same room to take the photo.