Collectormania Crew ( invite only )

Yup I did, I am just going through my mail at the moment because I am changing accounts. I am having serious problems with hotmail....no loading and apparantly not getting my mail :D

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yup I did, I am just going through my mail at the moment because I am changing accounts. I am having serious problems with hotmail....no loading and apparantly not getting my mail :D

ah i hate when that happens!

Hey Lea, u know that pressie i bought for gerry at the baftas? Im gonna give it to christian! lol

And also wooooooooooooooo four days to go, four days to go im on sugar four days to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hahahaha! lmao!

very funny! whatcha get gerry for the baftas?

Lol i got him a teddy thats holding a heart saying I Love YOu and a tiny china one holding one that says true love :lol: and it came with a nice box. Lol it was around the same time as valentines

so im guessing we're all looking forward to seeing christian!

I'm all excited!

But I need to pack! I also need to hand in a project today  :unsure:

cool im glad that everyone be happy bout the crew meet.

also moony have you got ur dress?

Aspen has asked me to log and let the crew know he was on the bus to Milton Keys and got taken ill. His very upset about not attending and hopes the crew will take some photo's for him. Respect x

I'm all excited!

But I need to pack! I also need to hand in a project today  :unsure:

cool im glad that everyone be happy bout the crew meet.

also moony have you got ur dress?

I have my dress, boots, hair stuff, jewellery

the one thing I was waiting for hasn't arrive though which is a pain considering it should have attived on Tuseday.

Also trying to figure out how to do the dark mark tatoo for my arm

hey to da crew!

gr8 to see y'all in person, really sorry bout the crappyness ov pizza hut!

also i went to the kingdaom of heaven premiere yesterday and I KISSED ORLI!

we had two signs saying "been here since potc, pleeeeease come sign for us" and another saying " will swap kisses for autographs" and by gorg it worked!

annnnnnnd he signed my picture ov me leaning funnilly against the huge kingdom of heaven poster like i was hugging him and it made him laugh!

woo hoo orlando is by far one of the nicest celebs i have met!

I LOVE YOU ORLI!

also lea i told christian that it's cus ov him that me and you are friends and he thought that was great!

shame we didn't get chance to see him together but oh well maybe next time?!

annnnnd msg to sarah thank you for dealing with the manager in pizza hut u da bomb!

it's weird being back home but ah well only six months til c8! yay!

love to all

xx

hey to da crew!

we had two signs saying "been here since potc, pleeeeease come sign for us" and another saying " will swap kisses for autographs" and by gorg it worked!

annnnnnnd he signed my picture ov me leaning funnilly against the huge kingdom of heaven poster like i was hugging him and it made him laugh!

I LOVE YOU ORLI!

also lea i told christian that it's cus ov him that me and you are friends and he thought that was great!

annnnnd msg to sarah thank you for dealing with the manager in pizza hut u da bomb!

love to all

xx

OMG !!!!!!! KELLY !!!!!!!!!! * huggles tightly * i totally loved meeting you, sorry for running off i was trying to find someone then i lost contact with you and i didn't have cred to call you or could find a pay fone...SSSOORRRRYYY !!

and omg you kissed orli?? whats he like?? hahahaaa that's awesome lol

i think i'll try that next time :D.

I'll tell Sara you said thnx about the pizza hut mix-up coz that was just unacceptable !!!!

woooooooooo 6 months till c8 and i can't wait to meet you all again !!

I LOVE YOU GUYS !!! you totally made my weekend ( even when i was sick )

and Aspen don't worry about it maybe next time * hugs *

luff you all

~ Lea ~

xxooxxoo

hey to da crew!

I LOVE YOU ORLI!

love to all

xx

OMG !!!!!!! KELLY !!!!!!!!!! * huggles tightly * i totally loved meeting you, sorry for running off i was trying to find someone then i lost contact with you and i didn't have cred to call you or could find a pay fone...SSSOORRRRYYY !!

I'll tell Sara you said thnx about the pizza hut mix-up coz that was just unacceptable !!!!

luff you all

~ Lea ~

xxooxxoo

hahaha he's the bomb!

he's soooooooo cute! and HE KISSED ME ARGH!!!!!!!!!!! im still freakin giddy bout it!

i also got sum great pics of me and christian! i also told him that it's thanx to him we're friends and he thought it was cool! and then i went on to tel him bout pizza hut and he laughed when i said that me and ali nicked aload ov mints from pizza hut due to the mess around! hahahahaha!

anyway im going to london on may 23rd for the sin city premiere as sumone told me lij is ment to be going!

hugs to all

xx

p.s. whatup aspen? how you feelin? you missed a killer wkend!

hey to da crew!

I LOVE YOU ORLI!

love to all

xx

luff you all

~ Lea ~

xxooxxoo

hahaha he's the bomb!

he's soooooooo cute! and HE KISSED ME ARGH!!!!!!!!!!! im still freakin giddy bout it!

i also got sum great pics of me and christian! i also told him that it's thanx to him we're friends and he thought it was cool! and then i went on to tel him bout pizza hut and he laughed when i said that me and ali nicked aload ov mints from pizza hut due to the mess around! hahahahaha!

anyway im going to london on may 23rd for the sin city premiere as sumone told me lij is ment to be going!

hugs to all

xx

Hey Kelly lol

wow i can't belive that but so cool your dead lucky lol.

Anyway Sara said that's ok about the Pizza Hut mix-up lol

If you go to the Sin City premiere show me pics if you get any??

lol i would go but i got other events to save up for like concerts

and sm events lol.

Anyway good to hear from you again take care.

Lea xxxxx

Aspen please come online and say hi soon.

xxxx * hugs *

hey to da crew!

I LOVE YOU ORLI!

love to all

xx

luff you all

~ Lea ~

xxooxxoo

hahaha he's the bomb!

hugs to all

xx

Hey Kelly lol

and sm events lol.

Lea xxxxx

xxxx * hugs *

yeah for sure!

ill bring ALLLLLLLLLLL my photos nxt time we meet up!

i have to say agian how great it was to meet you in person i had a laugh getting to no you more!

xx

aspen hun you gotta meet up with us one day and we can have a laugh being all mental!

hey to da crew!

I LOVE YOU ORLI!

love to all

xx

i think i'll try that next time :P.

luff you all

~ Lea ~

xxooxxoo

hahaha he's the bomb!

hugs to all

xx

Hey Kelly lol

and sm events lol.

Lea xxxxx

xxxx * hugs *

yeah for sure!

i have to say agian how great it was to meet you in person i had a laugh getting to no you more!

xx

aspen hun you gotta meet up with us one day and we can have a laugh being all mental!

YAY !!!!!! bring on c8 !! hahahaaaa :)

omg it was so cool meeting you though lol

i had well a laugh specially at pizza hut * laughs * and they gave u that salad bowl for a chicken ceaser salad !! hahahaa * morons *

The manager was silly if it was near us they would've taken more money off and gotten us some free food !!

anywho i can't wait till c8 * if * i can go i'm saving up as of now for it lol

Wooooo hoooooooo lol * huggles *.

And Aspen please come meet us next time were not that bad lol !!

:)

it would be great to see you.

xxxxxx

hey to da crew!

I LOVE YOU ORLI!

love to all

xx

i think i'll try that next time ^_^.

luff you all

~ Lea ~

xxooxxoo

hahaha he's the bomb!

hugs to all

xx

Hey Kelly lol

and sm events lol.

Lea xxxxx

xxxx * hugs *

yeah for sure!

xx

YAY !!!!!! bring on c8 !! hahahaaaa :)

omg it was so cool meeting you though lol

i had well a laugh specially at pizza hut * laughs * and they gave u that salad bowl for a chicken ceaser salad !! hahahaa * morons *

The manager was silly if it was near us they would've taken more money off and gotten us some free food !!

anywho i can't wait till c8 * if * i can go i'm saving up as of now for it lol

Wooooo hoooooooo lol * huggles *.

And Aspen please come meet us next time were not that bad lol !!

:)

it would be great to see you.

xxxxxx

yeay i TOTALLY agree! we gotta meet u aspen u da man ov da crew!

also im saving up for c8 too! i want more freakin money an we gotta meet up again for sure (and bring sara she rocks!) we cud go for lunch (not pizza hut though! :D)

my lifes crap at the moment as i have a crap job and i have a lump on my head thats been there for ages but im having it chkd 2moro as my mum wont stop going on bout it! :rolleyes:

Grrrrrr parents!

oh i had a MASSIVE fight with my dad yesterday and we aint speakin now!

:unsure::angry: